What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Hayden Ensor - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Ensor

Unban Appeal for Hayden Ensor 

In-game Name: Hayden Ensor

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199045671968

Ban ID: rpuk#3685

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was at the car dealer, and i said "whats up my n***a" to a guy i know who was at the dealership. About 20 sec later i was banned. So i think i was banned for using the N word

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because i was just trying to say hello in a kind of speical way to somone. I had no intent to be rasist, discriminating or offending anyone.
After thinking about it for a little wile i realized, that this way of speaking is not be okay with everyone, and some people might get very offended by it. I fully understand and agree, that it is not okay of me to say these kind if things when people get offended by it. Im really sorry about this and i promis it will never happen agin. I really feel like i have learned somthing from this, that i need to think more before i speak and how it effects people.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Have you read our rules at all?

Can you quote me the rule you broke and explain it in your own words.

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

I think this means, that it will not be tolerated, if you where to have any sort of hateridge towards any of the above or stuff people might be offended by. And expressing that would resolve in a ban. This also counts if you are making fun of people for stuff that might hurt them, such as age, gender and disability. In general i think this would also counts for anything that would ruin the experience for peolpe, and leave them in a sad or depressive state.

As you have no previous record of anything on our server i am going to be unbanning you on the basis that we do not see you here in this section for anything again.

You should have had time to read over the rules and realise how stupid you have been. Any form of discrimination will not be tolerated on our platforms and you will not be back should this happen again.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back