What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

UK Police Powers to Stop and Search

Avion Solar

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
So some of you may be aware although I imagine wont be that I have a Youtube channel where I post videos  about games I play as well as the occasional one based ok UK policing in general. I have released a video today relating to the UK police powers of stop and search and thought it might be useful to put here in case anyone in interested in it as well as an aide for newer officers as I remember when I first had to learn all of this it was a lot to take in. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

'Im as still quite new to tis community so I apologise if I am not allowed to post this here however as previously stated I thought it may be useful for some members. 

Nice vid mate, i'm sure this will help some players out on both servers!

14 hours ago, Avion Solar said:

So some of you may be aware although I imagine wont be that I have a Youtube channel where I post videos  about games I play as well as the occasional one based ok UK policing in general. I have released a video today relating to the UK police powers of stop and search and thought it might be useful to put here in case anyone in interested in it as well as an aide for newer officers as I remember when I first had to learn all of this it was a lot to take in. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I bet you the cops on fiveM are currently doing all the best trying to take the video down 😂

@Avion SolarI think you might've posted this in the wrong section of the forums mate 🙂 
This was the only place I could think to post it wasn't sure where to put it in the Los Santos Police Section so i figured Videos and Screenshots general would be the second best place lol

Back