What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Stick3rz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stick3rz

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Joe King

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198092778664

The date when this happened: 04/25/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: So I was given a Portable Speaker for the Beach Party event last night and after trying to place it down to play some music as we were wrapping up it took it from my inventory placed it on the ground but wouldn't let me interact with it. People were saying they wasn't able to see it and when WarWick came down after I opened a ticket he said he couldn't see it. The only evidence I actually have of being able to see this is linked below. The video I had clipped was for some reason only recording my discord screen and not FiveM. Hopefully WarWick can vouch here as I had provided the screenshot in my ticket to show I wasn't trying to waste his time etc. But I was trying for a solid 10 minutes to try and work out why I couldn't pick it up. Yakob from the Balla's was also in contact with me while I was trying to do this.

Link to any evidence:
https://imgur.com/7j3yB50
Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Portable Speaker

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

As you have stated above, the evidence you have provided wouldn't be sufficient enough however, if @Warwickwould be able to vouch for you that's all good with me. 

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

As you have stated above, the evidence you have provided wouldn't be sufficient enough however, if @Warwickwould be able to vouch for you that's all good with me. 
I’m happy for compensation to be granted I went there myself and couldn’t see it but he provided pictures to me to prove it was there for him. Be aware though speakers are now disabled so once you have it you won’t be able to use it until they’re brought back sometime in the (near)future

Thanks for your quick reply Warwick!

So as stated above, I will be issuing you compensation for the following: 

1 Portable Speaker

Compensation Request ACCEPTED. 

-----------------------------------------------------

If you're unaware of how to claim your compensation, you can follow the "Claiming Your Compensation" Guide.

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back