What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Unknown sesh ID 628 & 749 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xen

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Mero

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown sesh ID 628 & 749

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: metagaming with his buddies

Please (in detail) describe the incident: guy steals a vehicle from our group so we chase after him and get him downed, I decided on dropping him in the ocean and while I'm working on getting him there he suddenly says "look behind you" and his mate(s) are running me over from the back

(sorry about missing audio)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBEYO2bF87w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@xenIs there a longer video of the incident, preferably including your own voice, that you can provide? 

Sorry I don't have a longer video neither with my own voice included, somehow I am not getting voice on my recordings despite game audio being present. I'll try to sort out better quality recordings for the future

As it stands now, judging from the evidence you were able to provide, there is no way for me to know if they might have followed you or who ended up driving you over. Thus I can not action any form of punishment...

Please make sure to fix whatever is the problem with your recordings so that Staff is able to help out with incidents like this one.

Report denied due to lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back