What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - Ruthful - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthful

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Stanley Handforth

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199019004091

The date when this happened: 04/26/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I bought a Sultan RS from Del Perro dealership, but before that, i went to the bank nearby, took 415,000 out so that i could purchase the car and have enough cash to upgrade it at Benny's. This was all at around 20:40 - 21:00 last night. I get to Benny's (I have 105k at this point. The car was 310k, i took 415k out), and spend 65 grand on performance upgrades. My game crashes however, and the cfx issue was there at the time, meaning i had to wait 10 minutes to join, which removed my priority queue. So i went to sleep. This morning, i log back on in Benny's, but my car isnt there (understandably). However, when i pick it up from impound and take it back to upgrade it, all the tunes i had on it before were gone. It is now a stock sultan rs

Video Timestamps:
At 2:00, i take 415,000 out
At 4:20, i set the waypoint to Benny's

The rest didnt record since i only clipped me flying off in my car, so its lucky i even have this

I will provide some screenshots that could be useful below this comp request

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rE-4wx1ZcE
Lost items and total value of compensation: LOST: Car Upgrades COMPENSATION: ,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

https://imgur.com/7xEBdg7 this was taken this morning, showing me not having any money in the bank
https://imgur.com/XQPWaM1 and this shows me also only having 40k left even though my car is stock

PS: Since this comp request, i have spent my last 40k on the engine upgrades, except brakes and armour, which i have footage of if needs be. This is so that if you check, youre not confused as to why the car DOES in fact have mods on it. it doesnt have brakes or armour yet, something which it did yesterday

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are both clips of me upgrading my car with the 40k i had left this morning:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

- Second Time

hello after reviewing the video here and evidence you provide your gonna get Compensation for the following items :

£65,000

Compensation Request - Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back