What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Respawn Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
So I was going to respawn whilst being in police cuffs, as I respawn, screen goes black alongside losing my stuff as usual, but instead I was fully health and alive whilst still being in cuffs and also at the same location. No idea what caused it

Can anyone else confirm if this has happened to them and date/time?

in regards to this Norman it happened to @TheCapagain Tuesday morning he was in same circumstances of in cuffs but was at hospital 

I completely forgot to come and check this forum, yes it happened again as @Chillihas said, both bugs happened at hospital. I managed to explain to the officers what happened, but this bug is quite problematic because if a officer doesn't believe me and searches me, he might be thinking im a hacker since i lost everything, of course with the explanation from devs/admins it shoudnt be a issue, but its a process that id rather avoid 

@NormanThis has also happened to me. Just to add to this, I was in zipties rather than cuffs. 

@NormanThis has also happened to me. Just to add to this, I was in zipties rather than cuffs. 
when you respawned was you in zipties soon as it looks like this is a offbread of bug where you woke up at hospital with ccuffs on still

After respawning, I was in zipties and respawned at the same location.

After respawning, I was in zipties and respawned at the same location.
so it's like the bug of ziptied at hospital but this one spawns you on the spot idk if the spawning at hospital ziptied was fixed but if it was this may have been caused by the fix

@TheCapDon't suppose if you know this still happens? Have you seen yourself more recently go through the same situation and if so did it occur still?

@TheCapDon't suppose if you know this still happens? Have you seen yourself more recently go through the same situation and if so did it occur still?
I am not sure, I haven't played for a bit so I am unable to answer that for you. Since the last post I made, it did happen twice. However, I think, (If it hasn't been patched yet) I found out why. I believe that if you are in cuffs and you're downed, you decide to respawn the bug happens. However I am unable to say this with 100% certainty due to my being in cuffs and respawning but I spawned at Paleto like normal. I have a reason to believe it has something to do with the hospital. How? I dont know 

I can confirm this does still happen, I've been ziptied and killed, and respawned in cuffs

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back