What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Danbu, Tom Mcolson - Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Triton

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Joseph Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Danbu, Tom Mcolson

Which server did the incident take place on: Forum

Date of the incident: 04/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1100

What best describes this incident ?: Trolling on the forums, Using threads out of their purpose C5.1 C5.3

Please (in detail) describe the incident: To put it simply Danbu and Tom Mcolson are using the Relic recruitment page out of its original purpose.

In more detail: After danbu got kicked from Relic he had started to link random threads and using the recruitment page out of its purpose using it to have a conversation and making the thread fill up with non-related stuff. Not to mention the countless times they made comments regarding certain memebers within the group (No evidence as it had been cleared by an admin per my request). As he and Tom had been warned multiple times by myself, keith maxwell and Joozi they are continuing to do the same acts as before. The issue that we are having is that we need to constantly request admins to clear the forum. Which in my eyes should not be happening. As stated before both of the people that are being reported have continually disregarded our request to stop using the thread outside of its use. And after we tried to explain what they are doing can be considered in violation of C5.3 and C5.1 they had simply disregarded us and keep doing the exact same stuff as before.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/119657-relic-recruitment-info/?page=9
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Like @JaffaCakessaid. You were asked to refrain from responding as your replies clearly were there to cause drama or with malicious intent. I won't respond anymore unless an admin asks for a response 
Well over a month ago and was just simply asking for a public roster which is not malicious or wanting to cause drama

Well over a month ago and was just simply asking for a public roster which is not malicious or wanting to cause drama
Capture.PNG

Alright so lets start here "which is not malicious or wanting to cause drama"

1) Having been asked about 4 times to keep posts to apps only did you choose to post something else? Yes you did.

2) After being ask specifically to no longer comment did you? Yes you did.

3) Are you saying or doing anything at the time to specifically make fun of or cause a reaction from our members? (with location set to relic liason [misspelling of liaison]) and also mentioning that a picture of a clown is an accurate depiction of our member base.  Yes you are.

This is just from the most recent indecent. This report is not made because of this one action this is here because relic is tired of having to ask admins to clean up or recruiting thread of peoples shitty jokes and random attempts at "shit talking" Every week, Banter in a role play context is fun and a good time but here on the forums we asked a simple request for people to conduct them selves in a professional manor many times, I attempted to be reasonable and kind in my multiple requests but it only fell on deaf ears. You @dantheman321have proven to me that even after directing you and others to the written rules you decide you try your best to circumvent them by saying all you did was "asked for a public roster" then poking jokes in that same thread. I feel like I was more than fair with my many warnings but I am tired of it and so are other relic members. As I have said before if you can not conduct your self in a professional and courteous manor maybe this place is not for you.

Asked you all to stop multiple times, kind of sad that we have to report such a stupid thing, maybe in the future you will change and stop being such a naughty boy.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Allright i was orriginally going to ask some questions regarding this report however i think i have seen enough..

Sadly enough we (the staff team) has to intervent due to this kind of immature behaviour.

@dantheman321 @Tom McColsonyou guys where asked to stop posting on there topic not once but atleast 3 to 4 times,

i have no clue what is going on in your head however all i can see is  you trying to show how little you care about others.

@dantheman321@Tom McColsonyou will recieve a forum warning and restriction for the next week, however if you are seen doing this or causing any form of drama in the upcoming months after your restriction i shall revoke your privelages to post anything on our forum without staff team aproval.

@Joseph Tritonin future please use the report function build into the forums.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

Allright i was orriginally going to ask some questions regarding this report however i think i have seen enough..

Sadly enough we (the staff team) has to intervent due to this kind of immature behaviour.

@dantheman321 @Tom McColsonyou guys where asked to stop posting on there topic not once but atleast 3 to 4 times,

i have no clue what is going on in your head however all i can see is  you trying to show how little you care about others.

@dantheman321@Tom McColsonyou will recieve a forum warning and restriction for the next week, however if you are seen doing this or causing any form of drama in the upcoming months after your restriction i shall revoke your privelages to post anything on our forum without staff team aproval.

@Joseph Tritonin future please use the report function build into the forums.
Will do. Thank you for your quick response and quick resolve!

Just closing, since somebody forgot to.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back