What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Turtle fishing spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Me and around 10 others boys have been at the Turtle spot right now for around 30minutes already and not one of us has caught a single turtle yet, any gods who can fix this please?

I've not actually tried fishing since the overhaul, so don't consider what I'm about to ask as me implying you're not doing it right - but are you using bait? Be useful to know if it is or isn't a bug based on that, and perhaps some fishing experts could interject if it on this answer it is indeed an issue?

Can anyone else confirm if turtle fishing is still an issue?

I did some turtle fishing at a turtle pool a few days ago. I was using bait, although did try once without and still caught turtle but appears to have taken longer. 

Many others were standing around fishing for turtle without complaint and I was with someone who was successful getting turtle thus also had no issues.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back