What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Juke Box/ F1 Menu Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaco

Investor
Investor
From what myself and other Lost MC members have found, if you access the Jukebox (at least the Lost MC one) whenever you press F1 after accessing the jukebox it will bring up both the F1 Menu and the Jukebox interface, no matter where you are on the map.

The only way we have found to fix this is to go back to the jukebox and press 'E' on it, allowing you to close the jukebox menu with your mouse once it appears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Looking at the Development Changelog from 27/04 there was an update to add the DJ interface to resetui command. Is the Jukebox the same UI and would that maybe work for now to clear it?

I wonder if the UI loses his reference to the first UI when a second one is open. I wonder if something like the 'resetui' command needs to run before opening any new UI's so there is only one at a time?

Hello,

Looking at the Development Changelog from 27/04 there was an update to add the DJ interface to resetui command. Is the Jukebox the same UI and would that maybe work for now to clear it?

I wonder if the UI loses his reference to the first UI when a second one is open. I wonder if something like the 'resetui' command needs to run before opening any new UI's so there is only one at a time?
I can confirm the that the 'resetui' command does NOT work for this specific bug.

Once you have accessed the Jukebox, any point after that when you press 'F1' it will bring up both F1 menu and the Jukebox menu. Although the Jukebox menu is displayed on the screen, you cannot interact with it. Using the 'resetui' command does not get rid of it and therefore the only way we have found to fix this issue is by going back to the original Jukebox and interacting with it, which allows you to interact with the menu and close it down.

Assigned issue ref #64

Thanks for reporting

Done some testing on this.

Issues are;

1) Pressing 'ESC' does not close the DJ UI, but it does stop it being 'active' or 'in focus'. Thus leaving it stuck on your screen but letting you walk about.

2) You cannot reopen a UI, including using 'E' at the DJ location until you do 'F8' > resetui. However, resetui does not get rid of the stuck DJ UI still.

Once you have done resetui and opened DJ UI you can then click the X at the top right to close it and it will clear. Therefore, it seems the event being triggered by the 'ESC' key isn't triggering the same as the X at the top right of the UI window and resetui isn't clearing the actual visible NUI, but is triggering something to allow you to reopen new UI's.

Done some testing on this.

Issues are;

1) Pressing 'ESC' does not close the DJ UI, but it does stop it being 'active' or 'in focus'. Thus leaving it stuck on your screen but letting you walk about.

2) You cannot reopen a UI, including using 'E' at the DJ location until you do 'F8' > resetui. However, resetui does not get rid of the stuck DJ UI still.

Once you have done resetui and opened DJ UI you can then click the X at the top right to close it and it will clear. Therefore, it seems the event being triggered by the 'ESC' key isn't triggering the same as the X at the top right of the UI window and resetui isn't clearing the actual visible NUI, but is triggering something to allow you to reopen new UI's.
Can you test if this is still an issue - I believe Stealthee fixed this on stream 

It's partially fixed. Pressing ESC now correctly closes the menu. 

However, I've now noticed if you click outside of the window it causes the UI to 'shake' but also takes the UI out of focus and requires the same fix as mentioned in my previous post.

This video I close the window with ESC and open it again repeatedly, until I click outside of the window which then breaks it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back