What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Tom2709 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2709

Compensation Request

In-game Name: James Wilson

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198350595284

The date when this happened: 04/29/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was on the BlackJack table and I bet 50,000 and there was a bug. the dealer dealt me a 10 and a queen and she had a 3 and a facedown card. when I looked in the bottom corner I noticed it said 30 I ignored it and carried on and stayed with the cards she then turned around a 10 and then a 5 giving her 18 but then she said that I was Bust!!! I saved up quite a bit to play that hand to get me a decent start in the server. I spoke to one of the admins in TeamSpeak and he said to file a bug report and i also decided to file a comp request as the outcome would have been £100,000.

Link to any evidence:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/834964731403567164/837121730619113482/unknown.png
Lost items and total value of compensation: £100,000

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @Tom2709

Please can you provide video evidence of the hand being played so that I can see what happened.
Thanks

@Louis Richardson

Unfortunately I don't have a clip of this due to me not starting it as I thought nothing of it. I did upload a image of this though and you can see that it shows a 10 and a Queen and the bottom right hand corner says 30?

@Louis Richardson

Unfortunately I don't have a clip of this due to me not starting it as I thought nothing of it. I did upload a image of this though and you can see that it shows a 10 and a Queen and the bottom right hand corner says 30?
It's a known issue, sometime the dealer will show you a number which is higher than the one you actually have
e.g 30 when you actually have a 20 
however as far as i'm aware it's just a visual bug and doesn't actually effect the card in your hand so if it show's 30 and you have a 20 the dealer still read 20.

unless you can provide evidence that  dealer had 18 and you busted with "20" "Q + 10"  there is not much we can do @Tom2709

Unfortunately I don't have that showing as I tried to take another screenshot but it didn't capture. It doesn't matter Ill make it back 💪 I just thought it was a Bug that most people encounter and I thought I should bring it to your attention.

Thank you Anyway @Ram

Unfortunately we were unable to verify anything that you may have lost due to lack of evidence. You don't have any further evidence therefore unfortunately we're going to have to deny this compensation request today. 

I would suggest setting up a recording software for when playing the server.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

----------------------------------------------------

Compensation Request Denied

-----------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing on our GTARP Server. 
tenor.gif

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back