What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Macklemore, Adam - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuna

The Flying Fish
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tuna Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Macklemore, Adam

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 04/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1935

What best describes this incident ?: A1.5; Combat Logging, A2.1; Roleplay everything

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As Poseidon we decided to raid the houses known to belong to the 223 gang, who have robbed the Poseidon housing complex on numerous occasions, thus having a lot of our equipment which we would like back. In the clip, you can see the initial conversation between Ralph and Maxim, which results in initiation (which had already been made upon glorious (foxy) before this point). A gunfight opens up when Ralph gets shot, which results in Maxim (Macklemore) dying along with most other people by the end of the video. Macklemore bleeds out, and then immediately aborts to lobby and logs out so we cannot resume raiding his house. Maxim was contacted about this by Ralph, to which he said "dont be silly" when Ralph asked for an explanation for his combat log. Ralph will post the screenshots of their conversation below. This is almost an identical situation to rule 7.1.1: logging out to prevent robbery of the Treasury/Continental for police; he is logging out so we can no longer raid his house, thus saving his gear as a combat log through rule A1.5. You could ~sort of~ excuse this if they believed they had won the gunfight, but as they lost this is completely inexcusable, particularly as there are 2 Poseidon members still alive who are about to start breaking down the door to his house again.

I shadowplay the last 5 minutes when Macklemore logs out, to have a record of his combat log. This is the divide between clips 1 and 2

Between the start of the next video (as shadowplay processes it) Adam (Boab) said "Just not fun to play against", as he continues on from 4:30 (clip 1) talking about how Greeny is roaching and that its boring. Throughout the rest of video 2 you can hear Boab repeatedly talk about "playing games". When I ask him what he means by "play" he tells me to "shut the fuck up you fucking weirdo". In this I am trying to bring it back to roleplay, as its obviously a pretty silly thing to be saying. Instead he just instantly dismisses me and shows a clear disregard for the rules rather than taking the opportunity to think about what he is saying and change it sharp. He then says whilst Greeny is reviving me "It hasnt even been 5 minutes, my timer is still running, it hasnt even been 3 minutes". This is in clear reference to the combat reviving rule, which is not the issue presented in this report and I will spend time discussing it. The fact is that that issues should always be brought up AFTER the situation, rather than in game to prevent the flow of roleplay. Instead he is basically just quoting rules in roleplay without actually saying the words.
Throughout, Boab walks right on the border of breaking RP and frankly I've had enough. This is the first time I've caught it after a very long string of incidents and I am bringing it to your attention as he has had far too many chances from me. Server population low or not - you don't get to just break the rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/nxVXw9rAj0A  - I apologise about the eating here, but the lemon chicken was really damn good, and I'd been waiting 5 minutes with it sat on my lap already!

https://youtu.be/cdV7Ohp17bQ  - The editing is as this is another near 5 minute clip and the situation is over so I cut the remainder out.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
i realised  after it was to late i actually started reviving to early i am sorry for this and it was an honest mistake my first ever happy to take any punishment that follows 

So like you say in your big ol paragraph, there aren't any rules actually broken here, you compare me logging off after i die to something that is for factions? I died and respawned, at the point of me logging off, I was not involved in RP nor was my house being broken into, so it isn't combat logging, I assumed you guys would just leave after boab killed the majority of you, it's not my problem if you planned to break into my house again, by that logic I would never be able to log off because maybe somebody is planning on breaking into my house in the next 10 minutes. If somebody sends me a sarky message they get sarky messages back, if you'd asked me to liason to have a serious talk we could have done that, but if ralph is gonna send me messages calling me a child then he's gonna get some backchat and I'm not gonna talk to him properly. Like I said, no rules broken. I logged off because to me the situation was over and I had something else to do.

@GREENYNone of us cared about your reviving so you're good, boab was just teasing you, unlike some, we don't report people for doing something slightly wrong on a video game.

So like you say in your big ol paragraph, there aren't any rules actually broken here, you compare me logging off after i die to something that is for factions
No, that's actually not what I said at all - I've clearly said you broke rule A2.1 for combat logging; I used A7.1.1 to give another example of why logging out isn't okay as it affects the course of roleplay - I listed this to provide a comparison of something else so you couldn't try and slither out of it. Evidently, you have tried anyway. You had already aborted to lobby before all of this started as we heard you in Kavala and some of us headed to your house to rob it as we have been waiting weeks for a good opportunity, you aborted to lobby unknowingly and we waited - you weren't breaking any rules at this point but it was a bit annoying. No rule broken (as you say, we can't expect you to be on forever).

Later on however we have made our intentions abundantly clear - you can assume all you like that we were finished but we were not. A simple message would've confirmed this and you could've waited the 15 minutes of your NLR and come back to fight/defend or whatever, and logged out afterwards. When Ralph messaged you you could've said "oh sorry, I'll come back on so you can rob it" but instead you decided to save the stockpile in your house. It IS your problem that we wanted to break in again - the RP doesn't end just because YOU die; from an NLR perspective you've just woken up so why would you instantly go back to sleep to sleep again? We're still waiting. If we could raid your house while offline of course it wouldn't be your problem as you have said - but you completely prevented us from logging out as with scripts we cannot do it.

It is for this reason cops need to be sure before logging out during an HM; if we are in the vault we are instantly denied access. Is this stated as an example in rule A2.1? No, because its evidently common sense (C1.7) not to log out while 2-6 people are standing around your house. If that was allowed then all of Poseidon Enforcer+ would log out everytime we find you in our lands because we know you're going to hit our housing compound - which you did in retaliation immediately after the restart (or your friends at least, I don't know I wasn't there). Breach of NLR and retaliation or coincidence? I guess we'll never know; speculation means nothing.

by that logic I would never be able to log off because maybe somebody is planning on breaking into my house in the next 10 minutes
I mean.. no? If no one has broken into your house its not active, so of course you can log out. But we were literally all stood around your house with a truck waiting and a vehicle blackfish ready to fly out afterwards, and with men alive at the point you log out; we broke into your house and that was our plan - we had to stop temporarily but does that mean you can log out? What a daft thing to say! If someone stops you breaking into the door of someone's Poseidon house by shooting at you that person cannot then immediately log out because you're no longer robbing it. You'd be sure to have a thing or two to say. It's like leaving a house door open.

if you'd asked me to liason to have a serious talk we could have done that game.
If I'd asked you to liaison you'd say you'd done absolutely nothing, or not have come, or done anything else. Your attitude evidently shows no feeling of wrongdoing or whatever so I won't go round in circles with you then, or now.

Like I said, no rules broken. I logged off because to me the situation was over and I had something else to do.
It was to you - not the people still alive. I can repeat myself over and over again about how that isn't how roleplay works. If you Alt+F4 falling off a tower but no one is around it's still an A2.1 - what you did affected 6 of us more than anyone Alt+F4ing to prevent a crash/fall/whatever. Message first, log out second.

unlike some, we don't report people for doing something slightly wrong on a video game.
Ah. So you admit some wrongdoing here? So did you break rules, or not? You've said someone did something slightly wrong here, who? It's also not an accident - which something "slightly wrong" would indicate - it was a deliberate act by both you and Boab who were offered opportunities to take back your actions and you continued down your path regardless.

Also - as you can see by doing a quick search of the forums - I have reported 1 person. 1. In 5 years. I don't report for silly things, in fact I barely report at all. I didn't even record for about 3 years - as I had no intention of reporting someone or being reported so I had no need. When I came back in December it was one of your friends who pulled some dodgy shit on me that led to me recording again in the first place - I haven't reported anything else you/your friends have done but there are rules for a reason and you've broken one too many. Don't dig at me for reporting someone for breaking rules - you've reported 12 people.

I won't be responding further unless indicated by staff as I believe I have addressed everything I need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Later on however we have made our intentions abundantly clear - you can assume all you like that we were finished but we were not. A simple message would've confirmed this and you could've waited the 15 minutes of your NLR and come back to fight/defend or whatever, and logged out afterwards. When Ralph messaged you you could've said "oh sorry, I'll come back on so you can rob it" but instead you decided to save the stockpile in your house. It IS your problem that we wanted to break in again - the RP doesn't end just because YOU die; from an NLR perspective you've just woken up so why would you instantly go back to sleep to sleep again? We're still waiting. If we could raid your house while offline of course it wouldn't be your problem as you have said - but you completely prevented us from logging out as with scripts we cannot do it.
Again, what you want to do on the server is not my problem, if you wanted to rob my house again afterwards, then that not my problem, you tried to rob my house, failed (because I killed the guy who was robbing my house), and then I logged off, that situation was done.

Nowhere in your videos does it show that you attempt to rob my house again, meaning the situation was done and even if it wasnt you don't have any evidence proving it.

You're actually wrong, the RP ends when we start a gunfight, as quoted by multiple admins and management members in the past, so to say the RP doesn't end when I die is incorrect because the RP ended about 5 minutes prior to me dying, again I was not involved in any sort of RP when I logged off, nor was I in a gunfight, nor were you actively breaking into my house... the situation was done.

Of course you don't believe me, but again I simply assumed the situation was over and logged out, I wouldn't want a ban over a bunch of mags and some suppressors.

It is for this reason cops need to be sure before logging out during an HM; if we are in the vault we are instantly denied access. Is this stated as an example in rule A2.1? No, because its evidently common sense (C1.7) not to log out while 2-6 people are standing around your house. If that was allowed then all of Poseidon Enforcer+ would log out everytime we find you in our lands because we know you're going to hit our housing compound
Its funny you should mention this, if you'd like to ask the admins how many times we've had to contact them about poseidon members either logging off, leaving their doors open, or by other means stopping us from breaking into their houses I think you'll find it very surprising how guilty some of your faction members are, however we have never reported somebody for it. But the one time you guys fail to break into my house there's a report up, it's so petty.

I had nothing to do with your compound afterwards, I was busy.

If I'd asked you to liaison you'd say you'd done absolutely nothing, or not have come, or done anything else. Your attitude evidently shows no feeling of wrongdoing or whatever so I won't go round in circles with you then, or now
I'd happily come to a liason, I'm quite reasonable, but not when I get sarky messages from people just accusing me of stuff.

It was to you - not the people still alive. I can repeat myself over and over again about how that isn't how roleplay works.
This is just wrong, If I am not in a situation with you, then I am not roleplaying with you, how could we be RP'ing with each other when I'm at rebel stronghold and you're at rebel FOB? As Well as the fact that all I got when I went up to ralph was an initiation, no chance to RP even if I did want to.

Ah. So you admit some wrongdoing here? So did you break rules, or not? You've said someone did something slightly wrong here, who? It's also not an accident - which something "slightly wrong" would indicate - it was a deliberate act by both you and Boab who were offered opportunities to take back your actions and you continued down your path regardless.

Also - as you can see by doing a quick search of the forums - I have reported 1 person. 1. In 5 years. I don't report for silly things, in fact I barely report at all. I didn't even record for about 3 years - as I had no intention of reporting someone or being reported so I had no need. When I came back in December it was one of your friends who pulled some dodgy shit on me that led to me recording again in the first place - I haven't reported anything else you/your friends have done but there are rules for a reason and you've broken one too many. Don't dig at me for reporting someone for breaking rules - you've reported 12 people.
Yieks you're like a snake, twisting words and digging up stuff. It was hypothetical, because I know that in the past we may have done things wrong, Neither me nor boab did anything wrong in this situation so stop twisting words and making assumptions. On the contrary, we were not given opportunities to do anything, like I said, if you had invited me to liason I would have come, but Ralph decided to send a string of salty messages to which he received equally salty replies instead of asking for a chat.

I was referring to your faction in terms of reports, not you directly.

This last sentence seems funny, so because it's us you're making the report? I haven't broken any rules in a while, haven't been reported in a while either, you guys are jsut salty you didn't get into my house, not that you'd be pleased with the contents.

Whole report is a joke, the server is dead and you're trying to get active players banned because you didn't manage to get some mags from my house, you and the rest of your little group need to seriously rethink your priorities.

No wonder the server is losing pop.. honestly just let it go man. Reporting someone for combatlogging smh i can comp you 50m if that makes u happy!!🤦‍♂️

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Tuna

As you were not actively trying to break in or engaged in any form of RP/ gunfight with @Maxim at the time which he had logged. Off,  this is not combat logging.

Secondly, @BoabI have no idea what the thought process was behind drifting out of RP like that shown in the second video. Even if you are unhappy with how the situation has gone you must stay in RP at all times, which I am sure you are well aware of at this stage. You will be receiving a warning as a result of this but I will make myself abundantly clear. If anything such as this comes to fruition in the future, a different course of action may be taken.

Action

Maxim - No action taken

Boab - Official Warning (A2.1)

Thank you for your report.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back