What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Abul Slooh - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abul Slooh

Unban Appeal for Abul Slooh 

In-game Name: Abul Slooh

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198439073431

Ban ID: rpuk#3698

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I admit, I got banned using harsh language that is not suitable in such respectful environment, I am really sad for my actions and I should not be speaking in a bad way when I turn on voice chat with my fellow mates in the community.

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me cause people make mistakes, and im really sorry for that cause I loved the community out there and going out talking badly I really was not aware of my actions, I will not be repeating the words I said nor even talk badly in voice chat, I will always assure to keep a peaceful community and never be flaming on others thinking its fun or entertaining, I hope you listen to my words and I really mean what I say I would never repeat that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@Abul SloohThere is quite a big difference between 'harsh language' and racism. Is there a reason you decided to start saying all these racist words?

@Abul SloohSo instead of being here explaining how wrong what you did was.. you try to justify it by not being the only one speaking?

We will not be having a racist back on the server.

Denied. Feel free to re-appeal from 04/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back