What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID : 291 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBrown

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tom Brown

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID : 291

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/30/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 11

What best describes this incident ?: Player crashed into me head on , while driving the wrong side

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was trying to get down to the chapel to do my daily prayer , as im speeding down , some guy crashes into the front of my car . Keeping in mind that hes going the wrong direction ,
After said crash , this person doesn't roleplay much out of the situation , but proceeds to head towards my cars , which is unlocked since i flew out the windshield when this person crashed into me ,
so him and his friend head to my car , one of them gets into it , while the other runs over to me , while i am downed on the ground , and proceeds to say the following "wow , you too speed" , after which they drive away with my car , without any help or roleplay about the situation , i managed to get both their ID , but i am unsure of their names.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/38vr7l
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

After reviewing the evidence, I have concluded this was not RVDM but rather an unfortuante series of events for yourself.

To sum it up you were speeding without a seatbelt and they just turned a corner in the wrong lane, seeing how fast everythign happend there was no way for them to even move out the way, so I don't think they did it intentionally, the RP given from their side is pretty much 0 which is something I will write up on their notes as a warning for admins to look for in the future, but no bans will be handed out on this occasion. Remember always wear a seatbelt in the future.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back