What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Vehicles despawning from house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Putin Dimitri

When i park a vehicle in my driveway, go in my house and come out it despawns (becomes invisible). After some time it spawns in again. Also when i take a vehicle out of my garage, it sometimes takes like 5 minutes for it to actually spawn. Me and my friend had this problem for a long time.

This is fairly common for me too, but has been happening for a while, but not sure if it's just FiveM syncing cars or something RPUK can fix.

I believe it's desync as you move back to the area your house is in, from the area you are when you are inside your house. FiveM removes 'clutter' and hides stuff when you're not near an area I think; suddenly coming back to the area then forces a resync that might take a bit longer than desired.

It can even happen if you have a friend outside, where they can see the car but you can't too.

as has been explained by Devs before fivem works on a system on only shows what you can see. A local appears from round a corner goes around another one and poofs. since your house in underground up north its the same situation. Fivem hides your car in order to save ram then as Jason said you suddenly appear I front of it its like whaaat. Easy fix would probably be do a lap of your house

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back