What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Hydrin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrin

Banned
Unban Appeal for Hydrin 

In-game Name: Saint Sanders

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198164409902

Ban ID: rpuk#3586

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Using inappropriate terms in game.

Why should we unban you ?: I was caught up in a fight in the gym along with 2 others who also got banned, Garion Sanders and Ernie Sanders. Garion Sanders has created an appeal and is now unbanned for bad language, i'm on the same IP as my brother Garion Sanders and i got banned 10 minutes after he did. After i was banned i went to the discord and the staff didnt know why i got banned and said i shouldn't be banned. I went into Teamspeak and talked to Simon who suggested I made an appeal but i was so caught up in trying to explain the whole situation to Simon that i forgot to address my reason for being banned. There was one thing however which may have prompted staff to ban me and that was me saying "RDM" in game, this was innapropriate and unnacceptable and after referring to the rules i can clearly see I was in the wrong no matter the circumstance. I can assure you this type of behaviour won't happen again and i will read over the rules properly and thoghroughly. Thank you for taking the time to read this - Hydra ( Saint Sanders)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I've got severe anger issues in real life and although this obviously is no excuse to ruin other peoples role play experience it does affect the way i think and i can see from that clip that i was irrational and unfair its completely my fault i'm fully to blame and no matter the circumstances i shouldn't have dealt with it in this manor so for that i apologize to all, I will assure you that I am much more informed as to how the server is ran and its clear to me that this was extremely unacceptable. If i ever got mad in game i'd deal with it very differently now for example muting and taking a breather for 10 seconds then continuing on with the role playing, It wont happen again ! thanks for your time - Saint Sanders.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would indeed be a better way of dealing with these issues. Now on to the next issue, the combat logging. Why did you then decide to log off while being arrested by the cops?

Due to the anger built up inside me ive completely rage quit and left the game, sorry for this as well and I know how severe leaving the game can be now as it also ruins the experience for other players which is just unfair this won't happen again.

So how can we trust that we can allow you to play on the server again if these bouts of anger could come back at any time?

I fail to understand how a unban should be based on you not getting angry or dealing with it better?

Because i've read through the rules now thoroughly and I now understand how the server works and that the way i've acted isn't tolerated whereas before I didn't read the rules properly. The bouts of anger were handled poorly because I didn't know the rules therefore if i got angry again I could abide by the rules.

I am willing to give you another chance, but please understand that you will not get another one if you come back and do this again. You really should have known not to do this in the first place but I will give you a benefit of another chance. Please don't waste it. Welcome back.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back