What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - serega_kalinin - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for serega_kalinin 

In-game Name: Ernie Sanders

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198030546060

Ban ID: rpuk#3584

Reason given for your ban: C1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Using bad language that could offend some people.

Why should we unban you ?: I think I should be unbanned because I generally would not usually use this sort of disgusting language and the only pure reason is the anger that built up inside me at this moment in time, however, this is by no means an excuse for what I did and certainly was not the right thing to have done in that situation I can only try to explain why I did it and why it will never happen again. Firstly at the time we were at the gym and just pissing around with friends and then another gang comes in we were being a bit hostile towards one another but it was all fun and games until an exchange between two of the parties involving knives took place this at the time seemed very sus and felt like RDM so at the time I was quite heated up and angry at this point then one thing lead to another and I was dead on the floor. Now usually I would be fine with a situation like this but the sheer fact that my teammate was so distraught and angry that he got "RDMed" I just felt like we were being unfairly treated and so I started in a heated moment shouting mean things that could possibly be offensive to the people in the area, and for that, I'm sincerely sorry. I can only promise this was an extremely rare situation and it would never occur again as I have learnt my lessons to just keep my mouth shut and keep calm in situations like this, i hope you can understand my point of view and appeal my unbann, thanks for the time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes those were my friends who were there and we were completely caught in the moment as at that point of time we were shot randomly and was extremely enraged at what had happened. I completely regret our actions and take full responsibility for my friends actions and our actions as we were all extremely angry and new to the server and had all our equipment and money on us . I'm extremely sorry for this and how we acted and i understand how it can ruin someone's experience and would like to apologise to everyone involved and insure that it doesn't happen again.

So, looking at your ban notes we have two issues here in quite a short time. One is that you used discriminatory language after being shot, and the second is that you used roleplay breaking words after being shot. I am starting to see a pattern appearing here. Why can you not control yourself when the vast majority of people can? 

I just like my friends are fairly new to GTARP and due to that comes inexperience, I am not using this as and excuse but saying this as we have heard several other people break rule G1.6 and knew it wasn't allowed but thought that people would allow it to bypass and have now learned how to properly behave if we believe a rules is broken which is to record and make a formal report and not scream down breaking several violations and rules and i feel like the punishment has helped me learn how to properly deal with rule breakers and has taught me how to act. I'm Sorry as this was not acceptable Thank you for your time.

How can you need rules to tell you not to use discriminatory language? This is just beyond me really. Do you use this kind of language in your day to day life?

looking back on my with a calm head i can see my actions were unacceptable but at the time i was caught in a moment of anger and let it go straight over my head as i had felt i had been rdm'd but not that i look back on it i was just being toxic and salty, there was not excuse for my actions and that i have to take full responsibility about what happened and how i can allow this experience to help better myself to hopefully have a better rp experience. From now on if something like this happens again i have to learn to take a deep break and not let it get to me as there is a group of great staff who are willing to help. Also in my last post i said " learned how to properly behave" To this i refer to how to properly roleplay and was not using it as an excuse for my discriminatory language as i can admit this was extremely wrong and i understand now that i could have offended many people which i'd like to personally apologise to. Thank you for your time.

Ok, I will give you another shot. Just know that, if you break rule C1.2 again, you will be removed with very little chance of coming back. We do not accept any kind of discrimination within our community and we will do anything we can to remove the people that bring that kind of thing. Heat of the moment or not, the vast majority of players here never break that rule. You have once that we know of, don't let it happen again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back