What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Expansion To RedM

Dazz

Banned
I was thinking lately about playing some RedM (the Red Dead 2 equivalent to FiveM) and was wondering if you would create a server on it at some point? I dont know the ins and outs of running a server but I have no doubt its stressful and obviously and you would of course need players to keep the server a float but I know I myself and a few other people I know would enjoy it. I think a decent community could come of it considering how big the GTA server is.

Would be interesting but the RedM player count is super low compared to FiveM, would a server be viable?

Last edited by a moderator:
ive played on a whitelisted RedM server and the RP is much much slower the fivem and not at all suited to public server mentalities 

plus RedM is uber new and does not have anywhere near the support or access to assets that fivem has 

"...keep the community as a whole moving forward, not looking back or being caught behind the curve again - Lets find new games, new avenues and new stuff for RPUK." I'll quote myself here, and say nothing is off the table. No confirmations, but if it is a viable option for RPUK - know that we are looking into whatever it is, RedM or other games.

Yeah thats the only thing I thought would stop a server being made for RedM how new it is making the player count tiny unfortunately.

As long as I have a Police Interceptor Horse, I am fine with it

Back