What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Need some bandages miss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Richie OShea

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199163955575

The date when this happened: 04/30/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Was VDM randomly outside the church and killed. Player ran me over and refused to take me to hospital. By the time my friend came i was dead and lost all my stuff. (Seperate to this, i purchased an akuma motorcyccle earier toda from the motorcycle shop and after server refresh it is not appearing anymore in my garage. Thanks in advance

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: 20000 + Akuma motorcycle

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

Would you have any evidence whatsoever showing what happened in this situation? 

As for the bike that you bought, (Akuma AE30 UBM) I can see that it is actually on your account and it should be stored at the most popular public parking place in town.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you the Akuma is now back on 02/05/2021

i seem to be missing my dubsta jeep though i am not sure if it is gone or if i am missing it i am so sorry if i just cant see it i am fairly new and still learning the ins and outs of this server

thnanks for all your help

I can see that your car should be completely fine with being retrieved. Please check the last parking location and the impound lot (man with the clipboard).

I will be denying this compensation request, as there is nothing to compensate for. You should be completely fine getting your car with the information provided above.

As a side note: In the future, please refrain from making a compensation request when your car disappears, try looking around town in rp first to see where it is. If you really can't find it, open up a ticket on our discord.

Compensation Request - Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back