What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Romly - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romly

Unban Appeal for Romly 

In-game Name: Romell Dudley (I think)

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198148225426

Ban ID: RPUK#1896

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for spawning free paracetamol in the NHS role and selling it.

Why should we unban you ?: You should unban me because the Romly character is well known and loved across all/some of Los Santos. I am sorry for exploiting, I have no excuses other than I was being a giant C word. Not that you want excuses anyway. I was massively in the wrong thinking I was above everybody else and I could play the game differently and get easy money.

If you chose to unban me, the Romly character will take a positive turn in his life, he will have such a positive impact on the island you won't believe it, you'll never look back from this point deciding to unban the Romly or Romell whatever you prefer.

I know you guys like fat paragraphs, I'm trying to give you what you want without repeating myself. But here's again for good measure, I'm very sorry that I exploited, I knew it was wrong at the time and I still did it like a phallushead, I will come back and make up for what I did by spreading good times and positivity throughout the city, thanks for reading. I hope you make the right choice! Inabit.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is not the first time though is it @Romly

How can we believe that you will "take a positive turn in life" when you have already failed that once?

This is my first time exploiting, but if you meant first time getting banned then no it isn't, you're right.

If I can recall correctly I think I've been banned twice on GTARP, once for poor initiation, which I felt was a bit harsh, I did give the guy a big warning, (I still have that video if you want to give your own opinion + it was the admin I shot at that banned me which I heard they weren't allowed to do.) I DIGRESS, and another time for shooting someone instantly after pulling out my Uzi whilst being robbed, which counts as fail RP. Both times I was just playing like I was on Altis and it took me two bans to realise that's not how they roll over here in Los Santos. These are little mistakes I've made at the very start of the opening of the city and I still had the Altis mentality, I'm sorry for those fuck ups, now I know the Los Santos etiquette. 

I was becoming a more positive force in the City, mainly because I couldn't afford a gun. Then I joined the NHS and I had a fun couple days before I found this exploit, I can't say much else apart from, I'm sorry and I won't do it again. Not that I'll be allowed back in the NHS which I get. I won't do it again.

So how can we trust that your "Altis mentality" is now gone and you will do better?
During my time away from Los Santos, I've had time to chill out, robbing people isn't the first thing that comes to my mind when I wake up anymore.

I can't show you that I can do better without getting a chance, I thinking of starting an entirely new character that's a bit more chill.

You say you wanna make a new character there is a bit more chill can you explain what your plan is if we let you getting back what do you wanna do ?

And what if you come across a new bug/exploit what will you do then ? 

You say you wanna make a new character there is a bit more chill can you explain what your plan is if we let you getting back what do you wanna do ?

And what if you come across a new bug/exploit what will you do then ? 
I want to try and run a political movement, run a successful firm, something along those lines. When I say more chill I mean not shouting at everyone and starting shit all the time like big boy Romell did. 

If I came across an exploit in the future, I would first, clear my throat, then somehow contact an admin in a discreet manor, explain the bug/exploit to the admin, then bugger off never talking about it again.

Right @Romly

I will be unbanning you. I am trusting that you will not be so silly again in any regard. It goes without saying what the outcome of one of these would be should you get greedy again.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back