What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Richards Majestic | Cinematic Production Requests

Shepherd Kingston

A kite dancing in a hurricane.
Investor
zxTCV1E.png

Richards Majestic | Cinematic Production Requests

Introduction

Richards Majestic is John Callaghan's Movie Company, based near Del Pero, Richards Majestic are responsible for uploading cinematic videos to the official roleplay.co.uk YouTube.

More Information about Richards Majestic and previous productions can be found on this forum post.

Requesting a production
If you are interested in a cinematic production for a spesific character, group or business you will be able to pay a production fee of £50,000 if your request is accepted, to request a production please reply to this post and ensure read the critera before requesting and to follow the below format when requesting.

Further information may be requested in forum DM's if needed.

Critera

• Established Character / Group / Company that has built a story and reputation within Los Santos
  • Forum post related to your Character / Group / Company
  • The Character / Group / Company must be setting the correct example of high quallity roleplay on the server, I will not be making videos promoting groups or characters with low quallity roleplay.
  • The Character / Group / Company must be actively playing, I will not be making videos of groups or characters that only play once in a blue moon.
  • Follow the format when requesting
  • Like this forum post sellout

Format

Is your production for a character, group or company?

Who is the production for?

Link to relevant forum post

Tell me about your character, group or company

What do you want the production to be about?

What style of production would you prefer? Comedic, Serious, Action packed etc

Any additional information you think I might need

Do you agree to pay the required £50,000 for your production?

Important Information

Production times can vary, I do this in my spare time.

I am not obliged to do your request, I will choose the requests I want to do.

The Rockstar Editor on FiveM is very unrealiable and does not always work, as an alternative I use single player although I do not have access to RPUK assets on single player meaning I will not be able to do anything that would include assets such as but not limited to: G6, Police, NHS, Gangs etc. Att the time of this post, the Rockstar Editor is not working, updates will be posted acordingly. 

Once your video is uploaded, it will not be removed. 

Do not nag me, be paitent. 

Be willing to cooperate with instuctions, if I direct you or your group for filming a shot, do not waste my time and mess around prolonging the process. 

Any replies to this post that do not follow the format will be hideen and ignored. 

If I am making a production for a character, group or company there is a high chance I will be recording scenes even when you are not aware of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your production for a character, group or company?  Gang

Who is the production for? Hustlers (Gang)

Hustle or die trying, we’re bringing the legal front and turning out dirty cash into clean money, we fund a store and are progressing gracefully. The ultimate goal for the Hustlers is to be a neutral gang but not to be messed with, you won’t find us ever causing any issues unless it’s bound to retaliation, through-out lost Santos we wish to bring a new line to gang recruitment, for example Employee - This rank isn’t a “Gang member” this is a foot in the door, this is the first step on progressing into becoming a member, the responsibilities for these individuals would vary from mining, smelting & deliveries for the local business, this rank would not be involved in anything illegal - too note employee’s cannot state they’re within the Hustlers, they’re an associate. We are all for the grind, we are not for the faint heart and will be progressing ourselves massively and are looking to take over the arms deals / drug processing side of things.

What do you want the production to be about? Drug smuggling / fire arms

What style of production would you prefer? Comedic, Serious, Action packed etc - Action - Drug smuggles - Fire arms deals

Any additional information you think I might need - Everything is either in the forum post or Shep, you've got me on DC we can always discuss in further detail

Do you agree to pay the required £50,000 for your production? Yes

Is your production for a character, group or company?  Gang

Who is the production for? The Triads

Link to relevant forum posts 

Tell me about your character, group or company : I'm sure you know who we are , but here is brief introduction of our gang. The triads are (mostly) Chinese immigrants, that have come to Los Santos to take monopoly of the city's criminal underworld whilst maintaining a ''legal front'' to minimize any suspicions about there abundance of money. We all follow a strict morale code that the founding members have passed down since the creation of the Triad crime syndicate, mainly created around an idea of respect and loyalty. A lot of our time is spent importing and producing drugs to fulfill our desire for money and luxury, occasionally we delve deeper into the crime underworld and export arms (big and small). Even though a lot of our members and time is consumed by crime, we do have dedicated members that are entirely focused on our legal front, this can be anything from shop management to our ''triad taxi service''. The triads are a fairly non controversial gang , with more allies than enemies, but when we do come to disagreements, our organisation isn't afraid to show them who truly remains on top.  

Drugs , guns and crime , but mainly how we create a facade to look like Chinese businessmen and rarely show our criminal side to the public.
What style of production would you prefer? 
More of a serious production with some high profile weapon deals and drug drop offs , maybe some kidnapping.

Any additional information you think I might need?

Not really i think i covered most of it , if you need anything you can contact me or other members of the triads through either here or discord.

Do you agree to pay the required £50,000 for your production? Yes

Group

The Los Santos Police - Firearms Division

The Firearms Unit within the LSPS are responsible for responding to some of the most serious incidents, and tackling organised crime in any way possible. 

What Firearms officers get up to on their patrols. To help educate members of the public and other officers about what we do.

Action Packed

Don't think so

Yes

Police Division

LSPS - CID

CID is the intelligence sector of the police service. We work on large scale OCG activity and hitting gangs as hard are we possible can in one go. We work in close proximity of firearms to carry out carefully planned operations against individuals and organisations.

Covert operations, day to day life and background activities of CID. The crossover from NCA handing over to Police.

Serious + Action Packed

Should cover both ends of CID, the side the public see and the side the public do not see.

Yes

Benefactors Luxury Motors

Amed Unon

Benefactors supplies the city with Sedans and SUVs to the city, as well as the occasional burgers. We also sponsors races and car meet events. 

The cars we sell and the car shows we have been a part of.

Professionalish Advertisement

A few advertisement bit and pieces at the end of the forum post

Yes

@Kyle James

I have accepted your request for a production for " The Hustlers " 

Please could you send the following information to me on discord:
Photos of all your gang members with no masks/hat/glasses 
Photos of cars your gang members drive (vanilla GTA is preferable rather than imports)
A list of all people in your gang willing to do voice lines in the video and their discord.

Back