What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - eTron - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Tommy Postman

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198036637862

The date when this happened: 05/01/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was knocked down by a car and transported to Pillbox Hospital by a fellow OG member who witnessed the local hit me. Upon arrival I tried to press the R key to check in, I was greated with the message there were no beds available so told my friend to leave me there as I would check in when one became free. I lay for a little while and realised that there were quite a few others unable to check in so I asked a passer-by to check if there were any beds available, she said there was six - caught by my footage. I also asked another who said there were 4 beds free, which I initially logged a ticket to try to rectify.

Unfortunately I bled out before being able to check in, not due to no beds but some glitch of not being able to check in - like many others at reception.

Link to any evidence:
https://streamable.com/88qyk6
Lost items and total value of compensation: £70k for cocaine + bags, £130k for pistol, £6k for 10 pistol ammo, £20k for accessories (pumpkin pie, radio, smartphone, switchblade, bandages, coffee, fruit smoothies)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

https://streamable.com/b4s2vz

Part 1 showing the inability to check in - first streamable URL

Part 2 showing death - second streamable URL

Hi, sorry I didn’t get a notification that you had messaged a I mustn’t have hit follow this thread.

The ticket was Fivem-3599, it is now closed as I was told to apply for compensation.

Thanks

OK confirmed

you gonna receive a comp for the following items :

Smartphone x1
Pumpkin Pie x1
Radio x1
Cut cocaine x98
Cup Of Coffee x1
Fruit Smoothie x4
Plastic Bag x98
Mining Drill x1
Switch Blade x1
Pistol with x1
Pistol Ammo x10

Compensation Request - Accepted

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back