What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - SupaSalad and BigMAma - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R I M Z O N

Helping Lewis the Hobo look for his vulcan pass
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: C R I M Z O N

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: SupaSalad and BigMAma

Which server did the incident take place on: Altis Life

Date of the incident: 05/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 150

What best describes this incident ?: 5.1.6, C1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: some people were getting a bit lippy at garage, so i initiated, as i initiated they went into kav garage and stayed there, they started calling me autistic and abusing zones even more

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/51180375/d1337AQg2XcL
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

@CrimzonUK do you have any longer footage, preferably including your own voice, that you could provide for me?

I apologise for it taking so long, I was fairly busy this week.

​

There is not too much to say to this report, so let´s get right to it.

First off, I can not act on the claims of A5.1.6 as there is no recording of your voice @CrimzonUK. There is no way for me to determine whether or not anyone was actually engaged in hostile roleplay. 

Therefore no action taken for A5.1.6.

We clearly hear SupaSalad breaking C1.2, thus he will receive a permanent ban. Nothing that needs to be explained any further.

Now on to you @CrimzonUK-

Not only did you shoot into one, you also then decide to knock someone out in the greenzone, effectively breaking A5.1.3. Looking at how long you have been here already and how many times staff has left it at a slap on the wrist, I would expect much better from you! 2 wrongs do not make a right and although I understand things can be heated, you handled yourself very badly in this situation.

Your request on teamspeak to have this report closed shows that you know what you did wrong but looking at your recent ban history, I have no choice but to have you explain your actions in an unban appeal once again. According to the fair bans system, a permanent ban will be placed for breaching rule A5.1.3.

Action Taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back