What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 650 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellixtt

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Elliott Doherty

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: 650

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 240

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I had just got in to the city and went to do some trucking jobs, got a job and no less than 5 seconds later was shot multiple times in the back out of the blue. Had no prior interaction and was left to die after.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/r70mo2
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Please allow me to add some context to this report, the issue at hand is a report against myself.

I would like to hold my hands in the air and say I am 100% in the wrong here, in full transparency I was having some issues out of city and I brought them into the city and this is my fault entirely. Help was radioed in to go pick Elliott up, however sadly by the time help arrived the man was nowhere to be seen, we figured he had been taken to hospital already or had decided to give up on life. Being here 7 years I should know way better than do to what I did to this man, sadly I had no chance to try compensate the man and say sorry due to just not knowing who he is, Elliott if you're free for a chat, I would be more than happy to get you back up on your feet and give you a push in the right direction when it comes to the City! No new member of the community should have this as there first few moments of life and I'm truly sorry for what you had to go through. I guess sometimes in life your emotions get the better of you, this is a prime example, very unprofessional roleplay on my behalf, hopefully we can sort this out between each other.

Regards,

Charlie Wise / Eclipse

Thank you for the reply, I'm always free for a chat if you would like to talk, add me on discord code#4964.

Good Evening @ellixtt Please note my sleeping schedule is a bit all over the place, I have sent you a friend request and look forward to chatting with you.

Regards,

Charlie Wise / Eclipse

This issue has now been resolved over Discord and will be resolved further in-game.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back