What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - PC Akula - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

PC Akula

Unban Appeal for PC Akula 

In-game Name: Akula

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198253524000

Ban ID: 123

Reason given for your ban: A1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for RDM

Why should we unban you ?: It was a stupid mistake and I dont know why I should be have to wait 6 months to appeal my ban in light of the current climate of the altis life server. I have learned my lesson after being banned for almost 2 months and If I was ever to come in a situation like that again I would value roleplay and even comply if I have to as I understand this is a roleplay server and thats the most important thing over a gunfight. In my last appeal I think I worded my answer incorrectly I ment l would try roleplay an elaborate reason to why the officer was restrained or just take the loss and comply. I used the excuse of I did not get any high quality roleplay so I didn't give any back which was wrong

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Would you care to explain a bit more Akula? 

Why would you, on a roleplay server.. not talk?? You have been here long enough to know its unacceptable so where is the logic?

At that time I thought there was no need to roleplay back as I recived near to none myself however I now know I realised that it is important to provide high qualty roleplay regardless weather they roleplay with me or not

I now know I realised that it is important to provide high qualty roleplay regardless weather they roleplay with me or not
This should not be a revelation that you're only now having. You've been here long enough and had more chances than many to sort yourself out. Why should staff waste more of their time on you? Why is it different this time.

From this ban its clear for me that I should be taking the rules more seriously as I am lucky for this appeal to not get instantly denied already. I understand the consequences of rulebreaks and why we have them on here and will observe the rules of the server carefully now as the next time would be quite a lengthy ban period

Hope you have learn your lesion since this is number 2 ban for RDM. 

If any more rule break within 6 month of this date will result in 6 month waiting time for you to do a new appeal. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back