What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Sheldon Reyes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon Reyes

Unban Appeal for Sheldon Reyes 

In-game Name: Sheldon Reyes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198830810191

Ban ID: rpuk#3739

Reason given for your ban: Pegi

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Because apparently i am not allowed to play fivem because it is pegi 18 game when my mum and my dad bought me the game gave me permission to play and i played it for 4 something years with no problem and the pegi 18 is a recommended age to play the game. When i was in the teamspeak with a admin called [Smuggler][DR] Ram [Atlas] banned me because of my age and was lying to me saying that i said i was 13 but in the recording i have and he has it i clearly stated that i was 15 and he kept on lying saying i was 13 and banned me from the server roleplay.co.uk and kicked me from the teamspeak.

Why should we unban you ?: I should be unbanned because I was wrongfully banned and the situation was taken care of way to quickly and when i read the rules i did not see anything about a age limit in the server. When the admin explained that this is a pegi 18 game and I am not allowed to play on it I said "I am because I got permission and my parents trust me to play this game and the game says pegi 18 because of its content and the pegi 18 is just a suggested age limit to play the game" That is why i believe i should be unbanned, the admin or mod did not take care of the situation properly and banned me because I was to young to play the game and he should not be the one telling me that I am not allowed to play the game because of its age limit that should be my parents telling me that.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Given the fact that the PEGI rating for GTA V is 18+ if you said 15 or 13 makes no difference in this outcome of this situation.

You have admitted you are not of the correct age to be playing this game there will not be an appeal until you are 18 years old.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back