What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - The whole yellow gang - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus5

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tyrone Rawdog

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: The whole yellow gang

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/02/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1330

What best describes this incident ?: Meta gaming and not proper RP by a whole gang

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was robbing someone in a gas station, as I was robbing them they meta gamed and told their whole gang to come to the gas station, this can be heard as his discord or teamspeak is in the background noise of his mic, the gang then come ramming into a petrol station and not properly acting out injurys as they continue to chase me down the road. This is a whole gang that is not following rules and it is disappointing to see

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://medal.tv/clips/51227244/d1337QUSDb04
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was the driver of the Yellow Supra. First off the 2 involved at the end of the clip are not in VAGOS at all. I was the only member on scene as far as I know. I was on Turf and someone told me his mate was getting robbed in grove gas. I didn't know it was meta gamed info at the time and because he had bought drugs off me in the past I sped down to help out. I don't have a VOD cos like I said I was just chilling on turf selling to people on the side. Please at least get your information correct before accusing the "yellow" gang as no members were involved in your clip apart from me pulling up outside the gas station.

EDIT I did just watch it again and another member was with me however was also not involved in the scenario as you decided to run away as soon as we got there anyway? Can't accuse us of no RP if you left the situation before we even spoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see him on vagos strip all the time chilling with the members so it would be confusing as to why he is not vagos? and I can accuse of no rp as it can be seen my accomplice said there's some shady dudes outside and I recognised their faces and it meant trouble. it didn't need any spoken word to occur as it was clearly meta rp'd data as how would anyone know since no one was there. Also as the driver of the supra you drove under two other cars and occurred no damage? that sounds strange to me 

Vagos members wear Vagos clothes that is how you identify who Vagos are. They aren't in our colours or our discord therefore anything involving them is nothing to do with me. People hang around all over the City it doesn't mean we are responsible for the actions of anyone outside of Vagos. Like I said I was acting on 3rd party information so anything that occurred before the information got to me is irrelevant to how I reacted to the situation and needs to be raised directly against the person in question. Either the person in the gas station or the person he META'd with. I did inform them to check the government website as something had been raised but as far as I am concerned that is the end of the issue involving myself or any VAGOS. As for the crash, that was not the case in my eyes I simply rolled up and came to a stop.

Isnt vagos colours yellow? There is multiple people in the Yellow colour that pull up to help and it is obivious meta gaming as it can be heard through his mic, and its obivous that he is in the discord or TeamSpeak, since he called for the vagos to come, so at least one of the vagos members is involved if not more

Please read my replies carefully. Whatever META gaming happened, happened before the information reached me as I was simply asked to help. There is no way of me knowing how the information was obtained so you are aiming your claim at the wrong people. Vagos do wear yellow and all our clothing clearly has our logo included. There is no meta gaming from the POV of Jason Barnes.

Well regardless it seems from the intial report that the whole gang was involved, but maybe thats incorrect from what you're saying. However it is clear that more than one member is a part of it.

What are you talking about more than one gang member? I received the information 3rd hand and came to the gas station. I was followed by 1 other member in a Vest who also did not get involved after pulling up. 

Obviously this isn't getting anywhere with you so I will stop the conversation and let a admin decide on the outcome.

my friend was the one that was meta gaming hes new to the server its my bad for listening ill take full accountability its not any of the vagos members faults. hes still new ive told him to read the rules and ill not listen to it next time or just not act on it.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Cactus5who exactly are you reporting here, saying the entire Vagos gang is highly unrealistic since in the video I only see 2, please provide either session ID's or names of the people you are reporting before I pass judgment on the whole report, thank you.

@F2trappy Who is the friend you are refering too, what is his name ingame?

his name ingame is jack but i cant remember his sirname ill have to get back to you on his full name

Alright, after having a look at this, I cant see any rule breaks on the video provided, neither there is any ID's shown in the video that would help me identifiy people. If someone you held up used OOC like discord for example to inform his friends I would need proof of that, with the evidence provided I do not see it, it also wouldnt be Vagos fault in that case the only person who broke a rule was the person who communicated it to his friend, there is no way they (the Vagos) could have known this information was obtained in a way that is not allowed, I will denying this report based on the lack of evidence and no evidence of rules being broken in the clip.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back