What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Need some bandages miss - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Richie OShea

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199163955575

The date when this happened: 05/02/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Dubsta is missing after server restart. Was originally missing my Akuma motorcycle which wad returned to me but now it seems as if my dubsta has dissapeared and is not in the Impond or parking garage

Link to any evidence:

Lost items and total value of compensation: Dubsta Jeep

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

I am just learning that your car has to be retrieved from the exact garage it was placed in unfortunatley i cannot remember which garage i put it in. if possible are you able to tell me where the jeep is

sorry for the inconivenence

Hello there and thank you for submitting a compensation request.

I can see that your car should be completely fine with being retrieved. Please check the last parking location and the impound lot (man with the clipboard)

As a side note: In the future, please refrain from making a compensation request when your car disappears, try looking around town in rp first to see where it is. If you really can't find it, open up a ticket on our discord.

As you will be able to get your vehicle, I will be declining this compensation request, as there is nothing to be compensated for.

Compensation Request - Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back