What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Help - New Player

JackJohnson

Investor
Investor
Hi, 

I am trying to find my way around the server, only been around a few days. If someone can answer the below? 

1. houses, how do we find ones available? 

2. I know we can buy vehicles at dealerships but I’m looking to get my hands on a hauler or something with bigger storage. Do all vehicles have same storage? If not, where do we buy haulers and such, only from other players? Or can we get them anywhere else? 

3. People sell weed, I know I can get it from other players but can I grow it myself? 

Thanks in advance! 

Hi, 

I am trying to find my way around the server, only been around a few days. If someone can answer the below? 

1. houses, how do we find ones available? 

2. I know we can buy vehicles at dealerships but I’m looking to get my hands on a hauler or something with bigger storage. Do all vehicles have same storage? If not, where do we buy haulers and such, only from other players? Or can we get them anywhere else? 

3. People sell weed, I know I can get it from other players but can I grow it myself? 

Thanks in advance! 

1) houses you have to look around to find one or find someone willing to sell a location or there own house

2) Inventories are different currently only Large vehicles are available to buy off of people until a Truck dealership is back up and running

3) that your have to find out by asking around in game I'm afraid.

Have a look on here as well https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/GTA:Main_Page

1) houses you have to look around to find one or find someone willing to sell a location or there own house

2) Inventories are different currently only Large vehicles are available to buy off of people until a Truck dealership is back up and running

3) that your have to find out by asking around in game I'm afraid.

Have a look on here as well https://wiki.roleplay.co.uk/GTA:Main_Page
Thanks, really appreciate this! 

Back