What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Compensation Request - Nikoh_ - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikoh_

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Nikoh

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198169138334

The date when this happened: 05/04/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Just finished mining. I was driving back to my home, when i got near the city the first road that goes down i got a massive lag spikes (which i get quite a lot) in these spikes my game freezes completely, no motion. When it stopped, my truck driving over a hill, flying into a locals house and dropped inside the pool where the truck got destroyed. I tried pushing it out, but i got crushed while doing so and died. Inside the i got 500 iron which i just finished mining, where i was going to my house to storage it, just right before the storm. The storm happened, and everything is gone - i have a picture which im gonna upload.

Link to any evidence:
https://prnt.sc/12hexod
Lost items and total value of compensation: 500 iron = 60.000 dollars (Price Mr. White has stated)

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thankyou for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@Nikoh_We will need to see video evidence of the issue occurring plus it showing what was in the truck a the time please.

Unfortunately, as stated on the RPUK wiki website under the compensation guide:  ALL COMPENSATION REQUESTS WILL REQUIRE EVIDENCE/PROOF OF ITEMS YOU ARE SEEKING COMPENSATION FOR. ANY COMPENSATION REQUESTS LACKING EVIDENCE WILL BE DENIED

Please note for future reference that without any proof of the situation, in most cases there is nothing that we can do.

Compensation Request - Denied

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back