What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Aston Martin Vanquish top speed and acceleration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Noble

Hello,

My Aston Martin Vanquish has been very very slow for quite some time now, (it used to be quite fast) there is also no acceleration and the top speed is about 95mph, at a push (down hill) you can get it to just over 100.

This car is a V12 5.9 Litre twin turbo with horsepower of 565BHP and i really think its been incorrectly rated in FiveM and is so slow,

I know this isn't real life but the car used to be such a good car and now its a waste of time to drive.

Also is fully upgraded.

Below are the specs of the actual engine.

The Vanquish used an upgraded version of Aston Martin's 5.9-litre AM11 V12 engine called the AM28 with a power output of 573 PS (421 kW; 565 hp) at 6,750 rpm and torque of 620 N⋅m (457 lb⋅ft) at 5,500 rpm. The Vanquish can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.1 seconds, and has a top speed of 295 km/h (183 mph).

Thanks for taking the time to look at this.

Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Dave Noble

Shortly after this post, Stealthee created the Vehicle Feedback thread where all the vehicle performance issues/concerns were to be put together. If this is still an issue and if you haven't already please can you add it there.

For now I will reject this just because of the master thread existing. I know some vehicle updates have been made since so there is a chance it could have seen some improvements.

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back