What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - CI Gzeeman - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Gzeeman

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for CI Gzeeman 

In-game Name: Gzeeman

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561199049109391

Ban ID: 1234

Reason given for your ban: no reason was given

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i think it has something to do with a new server thats getting set up

Why should we unban you ?: i havent really done anything to harm this community. at least not that im awere of

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So it is very clear what we have banned you for, and i am sure you have read the rules?

EDIT;
It seems like you even havent bothered to really try., Let hold your hand.
C3.0

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the quiick reply

I wasnt awere that i have been banned from the server, i only knew that i was banned from discord.

but i dont really know why i should hold my hand up for something that isnt remotely true.

it seems to me it all is an big misunderstanding, because its now clear to me were all the hassel is coming from. So here is my part of the story and how it all went.

a couple of days ago i got apraoched by some guy with the qeustion if i was interested in joining an particulair new server that was still in her earlies making. since i find the constant gunfight in rpuk a little but boring lately i decided to see what was going on and see if i could maybe help. So i got offered a descent position in a police force that didn't and still doesnt exsist except on paper. thats were it started. i still wasnt really involved due to me not being able to go near my pc because my brother has covid and i was out the house to excape qaurentine and me moving to my own place aswell.

so i have  never done anything for work on that new server except for posting a few ideas of thing that seemed cool to me like an new form of ticket systems. a couple of days past when i found out my police tags on discord were removed, i didnt really know what was going on, i did hear rumours about problems that arrised for fellow memebers of the police who were there with the same intent so i geussed it has something to do with that. i followed the chain of command and asked my command what was going on. thay couldnt answer me so i went to DCC deathstroke. he told me that they had been removed due to me being a member of an other police force on a other community and that manegement decided to remove my acces and tags to any documents and all of that stuff (what i can understand aswell). he told me to make an ticket on discord to get all the answerres i needed and it probally wasnt a big deal and it should be fine, at this moment it came clear to me that i was banned on discord aswell. and thats when i made this appeal (i know it is an shitty appeal without alot of reasening and effort, but i didnt really know alot at that time)

this is my part of the story. i never did anything close to advertsing in my oppinion. i never contacted anyone from this community who wasnt allready awere of this new server about it nor did i used rpuk owned media to talk about this kind of stuff. And going in on my involvedment off the development of the new server. i never was really involved because i wasnt arround my pc nor did i had anytime to spend something on it. i understand that i broke a police rule with it, but i didnt think it was big deal at the time because it wasnt really an exsisting community and i never had or will have the intention to cause any harm to rpuk by handing or copying documents. i still love this community and would love to stay part of it.

i find a bit dissapointing that we are in a situation likle this, I always have the best interest in rpuk and i am an devoted member of this community for almost two years now and would like to have an chat on teamspeak to sort it all out and clear my name. (if this cant happen i understand it aswell)

kinds regards

Gzeeman

So, someone approached us with you saying

Yeah, i will try to get some decent officers over aswell
What was the intent here @CI Gzeeman ?

as i stated before: i never contacted anyone who wasnt allready awere of this server or did i use any rpuk owned media in the progress. this aplies to this comment due to the fact some descent officers are also my friends who i would have liked to join due to there compentcy in police.

I was aweer of the rule advertising but thought it didnt apply because it states clearly that you are not permitted to share any information about servers and other things on rpuk owned media. and the message you are quoting was send in an other discord group, same as the messages i send to that descent cop, it was a DM.

i can understand were you guys are coming from but i think it is a bit ridiculous that im getting banned for something i have said in a different discord server talking about something that isnt immediatly advertising if you look at how the rule is made up.

What the staff member (deathstroke) told me when i was iniattaly talking to him was that staff dont have problems with people playing or being ivolved in other servers, it only becomes an probvlem when you are in a whitelisted faction due to document acces and all (what i understand aswell and the minuite i found out i resigned my postion in the other police beacue of that)

i think i made my case pretty clear and hope that we can resolve it normally. i would still ike to sit altis out on rpuk because of my memouries and experiences and i hope you guys can understand that this wasnt done in bad faith what so ever

kind regard

Gzeeman

i can understand were you guys are coming from but i think it is a bit ridiculous that im getting banned for something i have said in a different discord server talking about something that isnt immediatly advertising if you look at how the rule is made up.
It is not ridiculous and its explained quite well here:

Unfortunately, other Roleplay & gaming servers (or people with community websites) have abused the fact we are popular. They have advertised on our website/teamspeak/servers in the past for their own gains. Because of this we have strict rules around it.
I will add this for clarification.

*It is to the discretion of the staff member who looks at your situation as to what we consider advertising. We advise caution when sharing any ip addresses or such through any of our services. May lead to a permanent ban
Now you are then showing the deliberate intention to poach members of our community for another community it is up to my discretion to protect this community from that to ever happen. Oh yes, there are other means of doing it and to be quote honest, I don't care about other communities other than to have a working relationship with them to help each other.
We have 7 years on our ass, good things have been done and mistakes have been made. But 7 years.

Build your own community, do not piggyback of others. If one manages to build something up from the ground, then you will have respect.

On to the point, what can your bring to RPUK?

Now you are then showing the deliberate intention to poach members of our community for another community it is up to my discretion to protect this community from that to ever happen.
im not showing any intention in poaching anyone from this community at all. as i said before the guys in qeustion are my friends, friends who i brought to this community to begin with. If it is allready poaching if i ask them to pay whith me than everyone on this community should be banned for advertisement. Because everyone in police channels plays on their own server like antistasi and atack and defend on other servers. dont even get me started about KOTH that everyone is well awere of. everyone on altis life is awere of other roleplay servers (whos name i want mention) and almost everyone is playing on it as an side server. a typical conversation in those channels will be: Come lets play A and D, sure mate what A and D you thinking of. Really, that one is boring lets play on this one. This happens all the time with staff members withnessing it and nothing is being done about it. If i talk privatly to some of my friends about playing on different communitys shouldnt be an problem at all.

if you feel so responsible for protecting this community you guys have to make sure that toxic players arent here instead of banning people like me who always had the best interest in rpuk and never had any problems in the past. I have been here for 2 years and have only been banned once for something i put intentionally in the a report because i like to consider myself an fair lad. I always was an dedicated police officer and still would be if i wasnt banned. you can talk to any member of my command or police in general and they would hopefully say the same thing.

what i can bring to RPUK is nothing new, but something that is valauble. Someone who doesnt take it to serious but who just likes to have fun on a roleplay server and likes to patrol arround as an police officer and act like one in roleplay adn who takes his role in a faction seriously and tries top perfomr it with intregrity. something that i have always done. I would lie if i was to say that im really sad about my ban here, because im not quit frankly. i always loved to be part of this communtity and play on this communtiy because i find roleplay absolutly brilliant/ i made all of my friends here and if i was to stay banned i would have to start over. 

what i have seen from my time on rpuk is that the staff team is willing to give people changes. Im asking for an oppertunity to just play the game again and hang out wiht the people i like to play with

if you feel so responsible for protecting this community
It's what i signed up for.

We give people chances all the time, this is true. And sometime we do not give anymore chances.
I will unban you this time,  but simply just don't try any funny business next time.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back