What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 672 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepps

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tommy Postman

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 672

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: VDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was trucking, I noticed this guy jump in my truck ahead of me. As I looked around to check it was definitely mine, as there were 2 silver trucks at the depot at that time I noticed he was going to grab someone else's trailer - both of which is absolutely fine in RP. However, I had a pistol pointed at him and he drove straight at me, and made sure by driving over me 3 times. See footage.

I tried to speak with ID 672 in OOC but he ignored my attempts.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://streamable.com/bipqbp
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

c9538897d0333c8b2ea33f2a6ed67dc4.jpg

@eTronDid you actually say anything to this gentleman? From the mic input on the video I hear no communication from yourself to the other individual. Just you pointing your weapon at him and shooting at him

I don't think my mic picked up anything.  It was the VDM that I thought was a bit unfair and was reporting not the RP or failing to comply with my demands.

I don't think my mic picked up anything.  It was the VDM that I thought was a bit unfair and was reporting not the RP or failing to comply with my demands.
In the video we can hear you breathing, and using your controller, indicating that your microphone is picking up sound, yet we don’t hear you say anything at all? How is that possible? Surely had you been speaking to him, your mic would have picked it up, like it did your breathing?

Firstly, we do not have a rule prohibiting VDM. We DO have a rule prohibiting RANDOM VDM (RVDM - G1.2). The way in which the gentleman here used his vehicle, was in no way random.

You left your truck unlocked, he got in it. You then proceed to draw your pistol, aiming at him, and without audibly saying anything (atleast from what I can hear), proceed to shoot through the windshield, less than 2 SECONDS after you drew your pistol. Had you killed this gentleman, I would deem that to be RDM.

You have a gun pointed at him (albeit briefly), and are standing infront of his rather heavy lorry. Of course he is going to run you over. That is not a breach of the RVDM rule. Next time, give him a decent chunk of time to comply, or don't stand infront of his truck. 

I'd also encourage you to heed the warning about what could have been an act of RDM from yoursel @eTron. You did not give him a fair amount of time to comply before attempting to kill him, nor did you audibly speak to him (from what I can hear) before shooting him. 

Just because things don't go the way you expect, and you are left feeling a bit embarrased, does not give you the right to clip your footage and look for any possible rulebreak that MAY have occured. Reports should only occur in cases where there is clear wrongdoing, and/or grief called by one of the parties. Filing reports as a result of things not going  your way is detrimental to the server as a whole, and if everyone did it, would waste a hell of a lot of the staff team's time. 

Report Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back