What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

GTA RP Clip - How To Deal With Simps 😉😂 | ROLEPLAY.CO.UK

Jesus.... that was hard to watch! 

On a serious note, if you experience anything like this again and it is genuinely making you uncomfortable (i.e. out of RP), please feel free to contact the staff team so that we may give the person a little nudge to get them to stop. We aren't here to just ban everyone but sometimes people need a little reminder to not take things too far. 

All the best, and thank you for playing on our community and streaming it! Don't forget that we have an RPUK streaming team that you may be interested in applying for!

On a serious note, if you experience anything like this again and it is genuinely making you uncomfortable (i.e. out of RP), please feel free to contact the staff team so that we may give the person a little nudge to get them to stop. We aren't here to just ban everyone but sometimes people need a little reminder to not take things too far. 

All the best, and thank you for playing on our community and streaming it! Don't forget that we have an RPUK streaming team that you may be interested in applying for!
@BowenHey, thanks. Yeah it seems to be happen a lot unfortunately. Think they haven't seen many girls on the server. I've actually dealt with worse on another server (which I left as it just wasn't professional RP as this one and the admins were rubbish) I will keep that in mind to contact staff if it gets worse. I'm actually trying to apply for the police force and I think these experiences will help me.  

I will look into the streaming team for the future. 

Last edited by a moderator:
@BowenHey, thanks. Yeah it seems to be happen a lot unfortunately. Think they haven't seen many girls on the server. I've actually dealt with worse on another server (which I left as it just wasn't professional RP as this one and the admins were rubbish) I will keep that in mind to contact staff if it gets worse. I'm actually trying to apply for the police force and I think these experiences will help me.  

I will look into the streaming team for the future. 
if you join the police I will become a TO and you'll be my partner everyday because this gives me a excuse to taze people left, right and center XD

@TheCap well good news, my application got accepted. Now to do the interview so fingers crossed. Not sure when yet as I want to read through handbook first. Any advise? 

Ill be seeing you soon 😉 
(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.

(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages.
theres all jokes lmao, never said that ill take OOC info into the game 

I've intervened with two incidents of people being like this to two separate females in the street.

I've not really seen it before then in the last months. Has it got worse recently or just coincidence? 

Top work with this guy though. Tables were turned haha. You're right though. Some guys on the server do seem to lose their mind and turn into animals. Good luck with the police interview.

@JasonO Thanks, I had a worse problem in a different server. Here is not to bad compared. 

Thanks really hope I do well.

Back