What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Toby Cholerton ID 631 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippzi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jasper Ghost

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Toby Cherlton ID 631

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 145

What best describes this incident ?: 2xRDM, myself and Harvey

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was in my head watching youtube, and i can see on my other screen while on youtube that harvey got RDM by some random kid, i then tab back in and he comes up to me in the clip and stabs me, then calls us fat pricks and runs us over and then drives away, he then later ( not shown in the clip ) chats shit in OOC saying ' fat pricks ' over and over and then gets kicked for that

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/clips/51578259/d1337nFHi5PD
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

He came back again and chatted more shit to harvey Via OOC, and got kicked again for it at around 2am

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @dippzi,

Would you happen to have a longer video of this situation occuring from the get-go. It is currently quite difficult to gague any form of context from the footage provided

@James Travers From the start i was tabed out, watching a vid on my other monitor but when im tabbed out you cant see my game, so the video i linked is all i have from the start. However i everything from after, but the main bannable stuff he did was what is in that clip. He started chatting shit to me and harvey in OOC after saying ' get shit on prick ' constantly and was kicked twice for it.

The individual was already banned for this by a staff member who witnessed it happen. 

Denied.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back