What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

2 rules broken in the war?

Bobinz

This is not a report, I just want to know (even when I am ok with the outcome) If I had other options.

Scenario, the apostles and the Aztecas are at war, it was war declared, pretty much become a sort of kill on sight. (Which I am completely ok with)

After and assault on an enemy Thurf I was being pursued by 2 Aztecas cars, nab that I am I try to get away which lead me to crash my car. Both of their cars stop  near me and with their guns pointing at me tell me to get out, I said "ok ok I wil". At this moment I thought to myself I am dead anyway. I had a gun, I though about the possibility of shooting them from my car, but then I would "not valued my life" since I was outnumbered. The moment I got out got 1 shot in the head felt down dead, with a little bit of swearing after from their part (but that is not the point here)

Like I said, I am completely fine with the outcome, because I understand and this isn't in any kind a report.

But, would I be "allowed" to shot then back from my car? Or would that break a rule?

On rules say tho, If I comply with the demands "you may not shot them, unless they were involved in illegal transactions..." . So was a rule broken this way? 

I say this for a third time, I am not here to report noe one, just want to know which are my options in case this happens again.

Last edited by a moderator:
If unsure whether rules were broken or not, your best shot would be to provide a video in a Discord ticket or in JFS/TeamSpeak and ask for clarification on the matter. 

Best of luck. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As you said, its an all out war, and everyone involved can be "shot on sight".
Which may or may not be fine.

But sometimes it`d be nice if people thought "I can shoot him right now, but maybe it`d be smarter and give more rp oppurtunities to further the roleplay than just shoot him straight away."

Just my little 2cents.
Just because you can, doesn always mean you should.

Back