What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 75 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonJo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: JonJo Flynn

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 75

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2030

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Had a fight on our turf with Vagos. I went down on the roof, and was kicked off the roof so they could put me into a car a dump me. He tried to carry me, and I would've accepted the carry if the RP situation was good, not roll up and shoot us. Asked in OOC multiple times if he would come to TS to resolve the situation, and he didn't show. Then Gang leader tried to find out who the guy was for me, but couldn't. I was in TS for 23 Minutes, and had to dip as I had work.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHA_5X4vWk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

4vNyyxV.png

Just to clarify the RP behind the situation was you rolled up and kidnapped 4 members of the Vagos. They were murdered in cold blood and posted all over tweedle. The response was almost immediate after the storm in retaliation to this. It's very hard to RP a surprise roll up without stopping it becoming such as anything before that could give hints as to what is to come. I'd expect you knew there would be a response especially seeing as you had spotters on the roof. We also circled for a good 5/10 minutes before taking shots to emphasise that we were there for something and for you to be ready for it with the limited time we allowed. You can't claim bad RP for your refusal to carry because you still have to let the RP/situation play out before taking action against it, it's not up to you to decide that the RP isn't good enough for you and to not go along with it in the moment. Just my opinion of course but I think from an RP side we played it perfectly fine for a retaliation/surprise. It was far from a deathmatch type scenario.
We've let the member in question know that the report has been made however I think everything is already included here for the admins to decide.

i tried twice to carry you but you didnt accept so i had no other choice, i did it over the interaction and the /carry but you didnt accept fact and everything else was stated by JB, also you cant just say no to a carry when your on the floor if you would have accepted then i wouldnt have needed to do it 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried twice to carry you but you didnt accept so i had no other choice, i did it over the interaction and the /carry but you didnt accept fact and everything else was stated by JB
I don't have to carried at all, regardless of the situation. I said I would've accepted the carry if the Situation was good. You abused GTA mechanics by kicking me off the roof, to win said situation. 

I don't have to carried at all, regardless of the situation. I said I would've accepted the carry if the Situation was good. You abused GTA mechanics by kicking me off the roof, to win said situation. 
How is kicking a dead body, abusing GTA mechanics?

how does a (almost)dead body have the power to decided to be carried or not. Bad RP? perspective imo. There is one rule tho, "(G2.3) Roleplay Everything" . So deciding that the RP was not good enough is already a OOC perspective, even worst when a OOC decision stops others RPs, regardless it was good or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but who even are half of these people lmao? 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @JonJo,

After looking through your report and watching the footage you have provided, I have concluded that this is not a case of powergaming. You refuse the carry which is completely within your right to do, but at the same time it is well within the right of the reported player in question to chuck you off a roof and into a car. 

Due to this I will be declining this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back