What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Impossible Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekross

I had a delivery job to do but there seemed no actual dropoff point where the map said there was. I checked every door, even the roof in the area. But there was no dropoffpoint, heres the location in question.

unknown.png

Yep. This has been an issue pretty much since the creation of the delivery job. It sends you there but there is nowhere to drop it off.

Any chance you can provide a screenshot of where the job sets the waypoint when accepting the job? 

Thanks 🙂

q6VndCa.jpg

rC160YE.jpg

The waypoint is literally to this door. Not sure if the marker is too low? But no option and nothing happens pressing E.

Completed about 30 deliveries just now on the server.

ArchiesEye updated how these work, this location did not come up. If you or anyone does get this location and it is bugged feel free to message me and I'll log it. For now though due to the update where locations were put in for ArchiesEye I strongly suspect this is fixed.

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back