What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Chicho - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicho

Banned
Unban Appeal for Chicho 

In-game Name: Chicho Sanders

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198880638848

Ban ID: I'm not sure the server is offline am

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging after a fight had gone down and i was dead on the floor so i turned my computer off and i understand that is not allowed

Why should we unban you ?: I think i should be unbanned because to the depth of my heart i am truly sorry. I understand that what i did was wrong and makes the game terrible for other players. Sadly i have ruined their experience by letting my anger of the better and i will ensure this would never happen ever again because i have begun to control my anger in much smarter and efficient ways than rage quitting games. I have started to walk around my room 10 times in a circle and come back when i'm calm so i shall never rage at the game again and anyone experience from every single player. I would love to join this server because i tried to play other ones but this is the best server in the world and nothing comes close to the community on this server! i would be delighted to be given 1 more chance on this server. Thanks for reading my application

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Why did you make a new appeal ? Did you not read the appeal process rules ? 

yeah i did read them but im just unsure on what im meant to do because a mistake has been made because the person that denied my other appeal denied it because it's only a 1 day ban apparently but when i try to join the server it says permanent, : EDIT - sorry i have made a mistake it was a different one that was one day i am so sorry 😞

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then, it appears as though you have no regard for our server rules what so ever...

First you get a 1D ban for punching everyone at the hospital, including medics without saying a single thing and then when teleported up to talk with an admin you decide to punch the admin and start to run away. After you finally stood still for a little bit you decided to act like a child. 

THEN 

You decide to scream "RDM" whilst in police custody and then combat log.. 

Right now I'm quite happy to keep you banned because it's evident that you have no care in the world for our Server Rules nor our Player Base. 

Why should I even consider allowing you another chance considering you've had plenty and still didn't care? 

@Chicho

Ok to start it wasn't me screaming RDM if u look back at the clips it's not me saying it it's the other 2 on the floor i never said a word when i was dead on the floor. 2nd when the admin came to talk to me i was very confused and just left clicked. i didn't really understand what was going on so i just ran off. Then i began to speak to him still very confused because i only punched the NHS once because he wasn't doing his job which i understand was my mistake and i shouldn't have done so. I am extremely sorry for combat logging and i really do care for the player base and rules and i would love to rejoin it. Although i understand i was wrong and i technically don't deserve another chance.

Please quote me the server rule(s) you think you broke and explain to me in your own words why such rules are in place on our server and the benefits of them. 

@Chicho

I broke the rule of Combat logging. Which is where you log off during a firefight, getting arrested or chased by the cops. People do this to save gear or stop jail time it's completely game breaking and unfair. This rule benefits the server because it's unfair people just being able to avoid jail time and losing gear it's unrealistic and it makes it so their is no consequences for actions. also the other rule i broke was RDM. Which was the first time i got banned. This rule benefits the server because it makes it more realistic and enjoyable for the players as it means people don't just keep dying or being injured for no reason.

If we consider to unban you what is your goal on the server ? 

What will you do if you are unhappy with police and how they arrest you ?

My goal on the server is to enjoy it the best i can but not ruin others experience whilst doing so rather make it greater by adding more roleplay.  Also if i am unhappy about being arrested i will just sit and take it. If i think it is truly unfair maybe i will ask them if they would like to confer the issue in teamspeak via the ooc chat. If they don't want to then it's whatever and i will just take it and serve my time.

I'm going to go ahead and issue an unban. 

Let me be abundantly clear though, you are fully expected to follow our server rule to a T. Failure to do so and you'll end up back here with far less of a chance to return. 

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back