What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - mowhead1998 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ccallumm

Unban Appeal for mowhead1998 

In-game Name: callum green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199101759608

Ban ID: rpuk#3772

Reason given for your ban: Ban Evading

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: so in my house we have 2 internets and my step brother was banned a few weeks ago for cheating i have the screen shot of his ban i opened a ticket trying to see why the wifi was banned as the one my brother was on and got banned is stronger faster and all round better for gta as there are less devices on connected which then i realised when u get banned u ip ban so i understood so i left it at that and carried on playing as normal on the other internet as i know he was banned so there was nothing i could do and if he was banned for a good reason im not gonna argue it cuz he didn't follow the rules so i was carry on playing all day then the reset happens and i get it start doing things with my mates and as i don't have the better internet i get kicked out the game i thought it was just a wifi problem as that's what been happing recently but then a ban pops up saying ban evading so im righting this report to explain everything that has happened and of course it looks weird with the 2 people getting banned and they might think its me but i can get every bit of evidence you need to proof it wasnt me that was banned in the first place and i shouldn't be we both have diffrent discords steam account roleplay account which i can provide ive been in teamspeak and talking to a member about it and he understood my story which if u need to talk in there or on discord please do ive done nothing and the other ban i have nothing to do with and as of friday the 7th of may i have more news that i dont want to dislose of the report i will tell you in discord ts regarding the boy in the house which is important to be told 

Why should we unban you ?: i should be unbanned becasue i was wrongly banned for someone else in my house i just tried to understand why i couldnt use my other wifi and try to get it so i can use it so i have a better time playing but ofc i understand that he was banned for a reason but ive never broke a rule in the server never plan to and thats why i should be unbaned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to begin by saying that the only way you'll get unbanned is by telling the truth. This is not to say you're a liar but more so me finding it abit strange that someone could have two internet connections in one home and then on one internet connection someone in the house gets banned and on the other they don't... 

We don't typically believe the whole "brother" story but if you could please provide me with the following;

- The BanID associated with your brothers account. 

I'd also like to ask how you believe you could prove that what you're saying is true. 

Now to clarify we DO NOT!! want any personal information that is private to you or your family. 

@mowhead1998

hi yes mate i wouldnt lie hand on heart im telling the truth i love this city and and my vagos crew  never think about breaking the rules  his ban id was rpuk#3634 maybe beacuse there 2 diffrent ip the other ip didnt at the time? i can prove it by sending u screen shot on discord of my ban and his and i have his steam id to show we are 2 diffrent people and he has recently moved out so he no longer lives with me anything u want that can make u believe me i can provide aslo can do a ts with the 3 of us also as off the 11th i have spoken to my brother who was banned and he said anything he can provid to prove it was him and not me he will do @Fluqi

my step brother yes i dont how i can prove it if u can think of a way i can prove it i will  but the day night i was banned i had a little falling out with him over it  which then the next day he went back to his old house but before i was banned he was already thinking about it 

I never believe the whole brother story, with you being able to provide us with no proof and your brother conveniently moving out now we need proof this will be denied.

I cannot trust you or your brother to be on our servers. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back