What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - not sure but his ID was 4 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: not sure but his ID was 4

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/06/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2200

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP, Not valuing life GTARP ID 4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: My mates were at the mine i was at sandy hospital helping my mate out. they radio saying someone is walking around mine with a gun out and on our truck. I went over because I am strapped up with a pistol. i went over to him to ask him what he is doing on our truck and why he is chatting a load of rubbish about someone in our gang. i then thought it wasn't our truck but then my mate reassured me that it is and that we brought up 2 trucks and one of them had gone back to the smeltery. i then pulled my gun on this guy cause I knew he had one as I saw it in my own eyes and I asked him to drop it for 10mins probably and he didn't so this is a clear failure to value life. he then tried to say he dropped it in a bush so I then was like walk to the bush and show us and then he goes 'i forgot' but we all saw he never moved away from the truck. i gave him multiple chances and in the end this guy was annoying me too much wasting so much time and not following the RP rules so I decided to shoot him. he then didn't accept carry so we vehicle placed him and chucked him in the river. (During the situation I got my mate to type in OOC what is going on as this guy was a clear fail to fear life). I didn't catch the guys name but i know he was ID 4. i didn’t want to kill him cause i wanted the gun as we are only a small gang but unfortunately some people don't follow the rules and we couldn't get it so i had to shoot him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/u0nzzvQLKI0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'm the guy the in video and I already talked to an admin that watched the whole scene after u guys left me in the water. Apearently the only thing i did wrong was that i didn't accept your request to pick me up since I already tabbed out once you shot me. For that i apologize but for the rest of the situation i stand behind. 

I'm the guy the in video and I already talked to an admin that watched the whole scene after u guys left me in the water. Apearently the only thing i did wrong was that i didn't accept your request to pick me up since I already tabbed out once you shot me. For that i apologize but for the rest of the situation i stand behind. 
i dont understand how this would be fine. I saw u chatting a load to my lot with a gun out accusing us of stealing a truck when we didnt. i asked you what are you doing and then i wanted to gun from you and i know you had it on you and didnt put it in a bush cause we were literally with you the whole time. i pulled a gun to your head and my mate put a knife to you - therefore your life is in great danger. i ask you for 10MINS, 10MINS straight giving you plenty of chances to drop the gun. you say you put it in the bush so i asked u walk to the bush but we knew you were lying. you where therfore not complying when your life is in great danger meaning you arent following the rules.

Its clear that 'Benji Kortovic' (ID 4) did not comply with the simple demands of his attackers, when clearly outnumbered. He did in fact have a Vintage Pistol on his possession at the time of his death, and therefore he will be receiving a 1 Day Ban, for (G2.4):

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Few words of advice for yourself though @Haza.

Whilst I understand your demands were simple, 'Hands up, drop your gun', followed by 'drop your gun' x 250 for the next five minutes, isn't exactly the captivating roleplay we all set out to provide. Yes, the other party didn't want to play ball. There are other ways to get around this. Try and be a bit more creative in the future.

Furthermore, can we stop with the constant 'I have this all on bodycam', that was mentioned 4 or 5 times by yourself during it. We all know what you're trying to insinuate with this, and whilst its not quite a threat to report, its definitely verging on 'ruleplay', or using the OOC rules to your advantage in character. You should also not allow the fact the other gentleman was breaking OOC rules to interfere with your In-Character decision making. 

Lastly, I commend your efforts of quickly shutting down one of your associates who said 'FailRP' mid-way through the situation. However, shortly after, you broke character yourself on the radio, when you asked for one of your friends to call an admin in OOC. A little bit more consistency on this part would be apprieciated. 

Action Taken:

Benji Kortovic - RPUK CharID : 29893 - 1 Day Ban, G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back