What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID 391 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeras

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Eddie Joe

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: ID 391

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 139

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I just got of the bed at pill box hospital i was walking to lower legion parking to get my car out of the parking garage andf this green car pulled up and just shot me didnt say a word. i then asked him to come to TS to talk about it and he said no make a report so here i am

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3_i-7KOZ0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

My sole comments on the matter:

War is war.

You should understand by now with the scenes you or your associates have endured with the character "Mulli", that he and his "crew" are at war with you and your coalition. This was sparked by the threats to kill his associate, "Alex"  (And by the way so we're clear, you did not identify me at all when I killed you, you let me tail you all the way into the car park down the road IN GANG COLOURS expecting not to be killed in war circumstances).

You should know that shooting is allowed from a car in the roleplay meta that the island uses by now already. I mean you die enough don't you? 😆

I was in a green car, yes. What's your point? Do I need to flag myself down to you? You've been running around the city shooting anyone you see fit for 24 hours and you expect NO BACKLASH?

Are the Apostles not allowed to call on local factions for a helping hand like you did to fight your wars?

Do as you will, it's all on my TTV.

FOR THE RECORD. I AM NOT REFUSING TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE. I WILL DO IT WHEN MY TWITCHING IS DONE FOR THE NIGHT. YOU WON'T RUIN MY NIGHT 🙂

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/cockneyplays/content/video-producer/edit/1013450238

As promised - Go to 4HR 14MIN AND ONWARDS.

I wont clip it. I wouldn't want you to miss out on Azteca boys stream sniping all night. (Not just me, by the way.  And I hope certain Apostles speak up about it. Now im not couter-accusing anyone of anything, but I know what I seen on an Apostle's stream when I was working earlier today and I think we live in a world where I am entitled to say whatever I want within reason. Here I am.

HOW SILLY of you to think that in a coalition based war everyone is to follow you or die and not expect any fucking backlash. Poor roleplay.

https://ibb.co/ZJsVLBV   - Im told these are majority Aztecas? Wouldn't surprise me given how they performed in Mikey of the Aztecas' twitch earlier today. Calling people OOC names and stuff based on a war in a game. I've had enough boys. I can't keep playing the bravado game with you all. It's taking me far too back to school.

I'll be gone in the morning boys. Gods are on their side. Instant BIAS.

I am going to have my piece on this as you are wildly accusing my gang of shit. My gang can give all twitch names if needed. None of our names are on that list. Dont sit and lie. As for getting involved in a war you cant just shoot people on sight thats RDM. There is no colours and you arent part of the war as we dont even know who your gang is. Your gang is joining a war with no colours and no way to identify you thats RDM if you shoot on sight.

I am going to have my piece on this as you are wildly accusing my gang of shit. My gang can give all twitch names if needed. None of our names are on that list. Dont sit and lie. As for getting involved in a war you cant just shoot people on sight thats RDM. There is no colours and you arent part of the war as we dont even know who your gang is. Your gang is joining a war with no colours and no way to identify you thats RDM if you shoot on sight.
You'll cry whatever I do big man

Its fun craic so it is

Gentlemen

Please familiarise yourself with our faction OOC. You will be seeing a lot more of us. You have interacted with us in character and in fact, last Friday; when your forces were nullified on your turf, I came over to take your bodies to the river for a PUNT run, something I think is ridiculous for a roleplay meta that allows taking people to hospital. If its not griefing, what is it?

As far as I am concerned my RHM Alex was targeted on an intercommunications radio in the game by Aztecas/Ballers. Nope sorry i'm not that far embedded into the community that I can recall names to pinpoint what Scottish voice said this but it’s all on 4K.  (He was also called a Poof by the way, and thats on my VOD. I've got far too much of a headache from tonight's ludicrous roleplay to make a specific report for that so you'll probably get off with that one). No respect for whether anyone else is 4K'ing or not let alone the homophobic nature of your roleplay.

A coalition-based war, warrants a response. We are allies of the Apostles since our forming and it has been well noted by familiars here.

Stay tuned for the mash-up of all the bank heist clips when I can get a good editor to look into it for me.

Mulli

EDIT: I will be producing counter-reports for my aforementioned points about homophobic role play with clear VOD evidence once I get some sleep. It’s been a long night for us all. 

hope you get some good rest @JaffaBenitezyou’re going to need it!

Can you keep to this report instead of slanding Aztecas and throwing accusations about us that arent true. Before making accusation bring proof. You are literally rambling about something that has nothing to do with the report. Stick to it and reply with whats actually in the report instead of telling us your gang story. You havent made it clear to us at all you are joining and you we dont have a clue. Pick some colours 

Can an admin please help this guy keep this on track and just stick to the report thank you in advance.

Can an admin please help this guy keep this on track and just stick to the report thank you in advance.
 Can an admin please help Jaffa and his boys to accept a war based shooting rather than every time seeing the same old names on the Tweedl first bitching, and then the left eye

God Bless

Okay I think this is going OOC so im leaving it at that. Staff can deal with this now
Touché, I think your boys did enough of that already on Mike (Apoostle’s) stream earlier today. Not the only scenario of it either. We can all opt to play this game like you and some others have? But it would turn into a gta online lobby. Stop trying to cancel everyone that comes your way mate. I got no qualms with anyone, I just think your level of IC is actually piss poor and all I have to do is look at the Tweedl jibes. Nothing personal but you’ve got some work to do if you want to be taken seriously. 

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting our new gang colours as seen in the REPORT VIDEO 

BRIGHT GREEN. And we allegiance with the Apostles. 

Hey thanks Chavtecas you might have just given us the missing jigsaw piece to getting Official around here by promoting our colours to the dev’s !

im going to leave this in the hands of an admin and not reply from now on.

Can admins please look at this report and sort this mess out. People are commenting on situations which arent a part of the report

Thanks for the report

Report Accepted & added onto current ban

Banned G1.2 - PERM

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back