What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Airsoft Players

Chilli

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
So I am getting my Ukara finally renewed at the end of the month after nto being able to go cuz covid

And I'm in need of a new gun since my one has finally fallen and the gearbox has fallen out and does 50fps. I'm currently using my 2tone back up airsoft rifle

However I need to find a nice rifle to buy when I get my Ukara renewed any suggestions for those that do play would be great

I have been looking that this Phantom M14 EBR

What personally looks real good a DMR thats allowed full auto and has 400 round hi cap mags

However its price tag is very steep so any tother suggested will definitely be looked into 

And if you don't touch airsoft but are thinking about it

Deffo give it ago all sites have a rental system where you can rent a weapon 

Last edited by a moderator:
dont go to patrol base as they send there guns out hot so i would have a look in to land warrior 
I'm perfectly fine if that gun is a hot gun because all I have to do is make it follow sniper rules at my site there's no way the gun can be more than 450 even if hot and it was made for 325 I'll still checkout land warrior tho

In all honesty, this gun https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/tokyo-marui-u-s-m-c-m40a5?pv=4194 is what I owned for a bit, i had to sell it due to the summer time being too hot (55celcius) but it was great and the attachments were just great on it
I don't want to get a dedicated sniper just yet myself because I play in a open forest there is already many snipers so I play obj avoiding the ghillies especially since a well known guy there uses a scummy electric sniper and full auto it's lol

Don't bother using the Phantom, I've owned 2 and both have ended up going really badly after a while, the first ended up with the gearbox stripping and the second ended with the trigger mechanism snapping off, if you're looking for a non-dedi marksman rifle I'd go with [https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/g-and-g-armament-combat-machine-cm16-raider-l?pv=2438] as I've used it myself and it's great in CQB and mid-long engagements (Scope might need to be changed out if you're sniping for a round ofc), it's reasonably priced as well! G&G do a huge range of weapons if you're looking for different styles as you go and they have a brilliant rep, personally and generally.

@Chilliyour more than welcome to come on ts and I can have a chat with you just let me know. too much to type hahaha

grynk the Airsoft marshall in action

@Chilliyour more than welcome to come on ts and I can have a chat with you just let me know. too much to type hahaha
I won't be home till Monday night after work but if you're about ill. msg you

@Anonymous Mosquito I tbh am looking for a non M4 or 16 style gun too Common unless it's that M4 metallic pink that I saw some couple with a his and her gun lmao

I won't be home till Monday night after work but if you're about ill. msg you

@Anonymous Mosquito I tbh am looking for a non M4 or 16 style gun too Common unless it's that M4 metallic pink that I saw some couple with a his and her gun lmao
Then I'd suggest something like this https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/g-and-g-armament-l85-a1-etu-series-airsoft-aeg?pv=13351 A really nice CQB and mid-ranged rifle which I've found works REALLY well inside and in fields and you can even adjust the fire rate into a 3 rounder if that's your preference over full auto, I used to use it in Tuddenham and I took a fair few drops so I can also attest to it being fairly robust and able to withstand a bit of a beating

Noticed you mentioned above that you're not really looking for a M4 Variant so would something like this be more useful? However, it's mag is only 330 and I know you were looking for 400. 

If 300 rounds isn't that much of a deal breaker there's also this.

Noticed you mentioned above that you're not really looking for a M4 Variant so would something like this be more useful? However, it's mag is only 330 and I know you were looking for 400. 

If 300 rounds isn't that much of a deal breaker there's also this.
That looks like a pain in the ass if it breaks

Back