What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - not sure ID 254 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustHamzaPK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hamza Smith

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: not sure ID 254

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/07/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 11

What best describes this incident ?: The person broke the ruls , keeps on remembering after getting dumped and posted a screenshot while we were dumping him

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The person broke the rules , keeps on remembering after getting dumped and posted a screenshot while we were dumping him. He did that to couple of AOD players as well

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828330967982407690/840178146065121310/unknown.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @JustHamzaPK, apologies for the delayed response.

Could you please give more detail of what rules where broken and how? Currently your description does not give us much to go on.
Also, do you have any proof of these rulebreaks, the atached screenshot really does not tell me much and would not suffice as proof.

We require some kind of tangible proof of the rulebreaks occurring, preferably video.

Unfortunately we do not have that , long story short he kept on coming back and remembering.

Also Are people allow to put screenshots when getting dumped ?

Like he got killed dumped in the ocean comes back and puts the screenshot of when we were dumping him...

Isn't that breaking the rules ?

Hamza

@JustHamzaPKApologies for the delay

Now, I understand completely where you are coming from, but with only that picture there are way too many things left out for me to be comfortable passing any judgement.
This is not because I don't believe you specifically, but rather that in general we want to make sure there is enough hard evidence to make a decision, and in this instance there is not.
I have no context for the screenshot or anything surrounding it, nor do I have any information on the other potential rule breaks.

I hope you can understand my point of view in this.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back