What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - ellixtt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellixtt

Unban Appeal for ellixtt 

In-game Name: Elliott Doherty

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199112712944

Ban ID: rpuk#3786

Reason given for your ban: C1.6

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think this ban was a mistake, C1.6 states "The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues". Since been on the server I have not been disruptive to anyone in any sort of way.

Why should we unban you ?: I believe the ban was a mistake. I haven't done anything wrong for this ban to be handed out.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

After learning that my friend is also banned for the same reason I've put together possibly why we've been banned, we do mess about when we are together but we never mess about near anyone else and disrupt anyone else roleplay. I would like to apologize if I did disrupt anyone's roleplay. I honestly never realized us messing about together was against the rules. This server is possibly one of the best roleplay servers and would love to be unbanned to continue our roleplay.

What do you mean you "mess around" - Please elaborate. 

Tell me why the ban ID you have provided goes to a ban for a "friend of yours"

Your steam ID shows nothing, are you sure that is the correct one?

Oh I'm sorry the steam ID is 76561199112712951, and I'm not sure what you mean by it goes to a friend of mine?

So, you have failed to notify staff on multiple occasions where you have knew "Ecto" Was still playing here but ban evading. 

You know that you know him, so asking "who is ecto" is completely stupid. I know you are not another Alt of his however you and your/his friends quite frankly are taking too much babysitting for us to allow you to play here and trust you.

You will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back