What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - SupaSalad - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaSalad

Unban Appeal for SupaSalad 

In-game Name: SupaSalad

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198112561538

Ban ID: KYBQiplNB

Reason given for your ban: C1.2 - Using discriminatory language.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Using discriminatory language against a player.

Why should we unban you ?: I completely understand the ban and the rule that I have broken. I sincerely apologize for this, as someone who has autism myself I have become desensitized to the word but this does not make it okay. In the context of the incident I was under the assumption we were all having a joke but I idiotically took it too far. Which I am sorry for.

Furthermore, regarding the report made against me and my friend it states that there was hostile initiation role play which conveniently was not present in the video. From my recollection I do not recall this happening. I do not blame the reporter for his anger, which lead him to abuse my friend and take him out of the green zone to kill him. He also stated in the report that he tried to resolve things with me after this incident, this did not happen at all. Me and my friend IGN: BigMama, do not hold it against him for what he did and we would be willing to put a word in for him if he was to try an appeal his ban. I do not condone this behavior however and I am also saying this under the assumption that he did not mean to mislead the report by saying there was hostile role play initiated and that he tried to 'sort out' the situation after.

Overall, I apologize for my actions and I do see the negative impact this could cause and will not do this ever again. I do not hold this against the reporter and hope that he would forgive me for what I said. I enjoy playing on the server and would like to play it for years to come. I do not have any previous incidents like this and I would make this the last time.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You are fairly new to RPUK. Why would you think this type of language is even accepted anywhere?

Yes, I am new. However, I have never had an issue like this before and love playing on the server. I do not think it is accepted or should be accepted anywhere, I made a mistake and should not have said it at all. 

For a first ban on the server its a pretty serious one. As you already have realised we accept no form of discrimination on the server so lets not see you here again.

You are going to be unbanned as of now. It goes without saying i hope you have learned that this behavior is not acceptable here and you should read the rules going forward. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back