What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - JXR - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXR

Unban Appeal for JXR 

In-game Name: David Mannerson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198813748564

Ban ID: rpuk#3692

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I believe i was banned for logging out of the server whilst dead and waiting for a medic, i have spoken to an admin in discord and i realised i needed to thoroughly read the rules again, as i was extremely new to the city, however i really enjoy playing the server, this wont happen again if i am unbaned

Why should we unban you ?: as i honestly didnt know that was a "exploit" and i really enjoy playing the server

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Hello @JXR

First question, how on earth did you not think that logging off when you have been shot would not be against the rules? This is a roleplay server, in real life if you are hurt, you do not suddenly disappear. On top of that, when you were shot, you began yelling "RDM" again, breaking roleplay. So please explain your thought process.

have you got video footage of this as i dont recall the exact situation, however to be honest it was because i didnt entirely read the rules propely i just wanted to play, however know i have spent my time reading through so that i dont make the same mistake again

My issue is that its something there shouldn't even need to be a rule about. Its RP, its in the name, in the the community name too! Roleplay, how could you think this was ok?

In terms of video, yes we have evidence, but I will not share it publicly. Needless to say, you were downed, started yelling "RDM" then logged out. Explain to me why this is wrong, what rule(s) it breaks and what effect it has on other people who were involved.

this is wrong because its not roleplaying as RDM is not a term used in real life, its used on video games, the rule i broke was C2.3 i believe and this effects other people because it ruins their roleplay experience, this was my first roleplay server so i apologise for what ive done

To prove you've read our server rules, please quote the rule(s) you believe you broke. (There is more than one rule you have broke) 

@JXR

i believe that i broke rule C2.3 which is combat logging, as i quit the server whilst dead

i believe that i also broke rule C1.7 which is common sense, as you previously stated it may not be in the rules but its roleplay so shouting RDM isnt allowed

and i believe that i also broke rule G2.3  which is roleplay everything, as i didnt stay in character when waiting for my medic

if i missed any i apologise

Ill go ahead and accept this unban. I really do hope that you have learned from this experience, it may irritate you at the time but dealing with all of this is surely worse. Don't let it happen again, consider this your chance to prove that you are a good member of our community. Learn from it, move on. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back