What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Massive invisible wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makenzie

Unlinked
There is a massive invisible wall in the underground tunnel where the river ends

20210508124712_1.jpg

@Stick3rzand I hit something around here where we got the car wedged in the roof. Didn't know if it was just unlucky how we hit the wall. But it was right below the Lost base - to the point when I got out the car I appeared above ground right in the middle of a group of Lost MC members to their surprise (and mine).

Looks to be around the same spot as the above image.

In the tunnel directly underneath Lost MC clubhouse there seems to be an invisible magnet that pulls motorcycles, bicycles and cars up into the room and usually blows them up.
Been an issue for a while, but not aware that theres been an bugreport put out bout it.
https://gyazo.com/e2580692d79c7cafc9b1279fbc3c2545

ive already reported this, think its going to be fixed next update

Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Excellent news! This has now been fixed by the development team and will be released in a future server update.
Thanks for doing your bit to help us keep the servers bug free!​

200.gif

Locked & Moved to Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back