What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Holly Cohan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Cal Wain

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Holly Cohan

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 05/08/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 100

What best describes this incident ?: Not Valuing life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 1:00am
ID403
Holly

Vid 1
Not Valuing Life

24 seconds into video; Uses phone whilst 2 gang members have guns pointed at her.

When told to put the phone away she happily replies "too late".

Vid2
2.01 can be seen on phone again, presumably was was using it on entire journey; Jordan had previously made clear (00.52) that she had been shot in head. Is making a call and says "yeah, cove"

Screenshot

Admits (what we already see in video) using phone in car to send GPS and details to a third party. Subsequently gets saved from sea; avoiding death. There has been a similar issue before with same character.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/884XmvX_FU4%20-%20https://youtu.be/7UOuv4tk8zk%20-%20https://images.utq.co/chrome_epqZh26Og5.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

chrome_epqZh26Og5.png

https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyColdbloodedArmadilloYouWHY-j4SeEr-SUXTbBEEa

In this clip the lad in question (who she was on the phone to) said she GPSed him meaning she used her phone whilst down. After speaking to him regarding the situation when we'd calmed down a bit after being fuming with what she'd done he told me that she told him she'd been kidnapped so he turned up in hopes to save her thinking we had killed her at the cove or were going to. I wanted to hear his POV as I know him and I'm mates with him unfortunately in the moment we didn't really care thinking that he was in on it but luckily he was willing to explain the situation out of game to me and tell me that she had told him she was alive. In his case it was unfortunately a case of wrong place wrong time and being naive believing what she'd told him as he has not been made aware of any situations with her in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyColdbloodedArmadilloYouWHY-j4SeEr-SUXTbBEEa

In this clip the lad in question (who she was on the phone to) said she GPSed him meaning she used her phone whilst down. After speaking to him regarding the situation when we'd calmed down a bit after being fuming with what she'd done he told me that she told him she'd been kidnapped so he turned up in hopes to save her thinking we had killed her at the cove or were going to. I wanted to hear his POV as I know him and I'm mates with him unfortunately in the moment we didn't really care thinking that he was in on it but luckily he was willing to explain the situation out of game to me and tell me that she had told him she was alive. In his case it was unfortunately a case of wrong place wrong time and being naive believing what she'd told him as he has not been made aware of any situations with her in the past.
Do you perhaps know the forum @ of this person in your video? If not a message on discord to him to ask if he can come and provide any evidence to support his case of not metagaming too? 

also @hol_ll do you have anything to add, perhaps some evidence on your side of you not meta gaming? Trying to give all parties a fair chance of getting any and all evidence to this report so I can call a fair judgement on it. 

I am the other person in question here. Holly and I have been texting prior to the accident. I received a text from holly saying she’s been kidnapped; this can be seen in the video where she takes out her phone while being held at gunpoint. I was the person she texted. She wasn’t replying so I called her, she quickly said cove, hung up and sent me GPS.

I went down thinking she was still alive, and she was trying to be sneaky about the situation by sending me the GPS. When I turned up to the scene, I was immediately chased by the marabunta, I started to drive away because I felt un-safe when they started screaming to pull over. They broke my car down and started firing shots without saying anything. My immediate reaction was to fire back and that’s what I did.

Only after reviewing the footage I saw the person was shooting at the tires and not me. If it was made clearer from when my car broke down and spoke to me before initiating the shooting everything would’ve turned out differently. We have already talked between each other (Stepettit and I) and agreed that what happened with the shooting was stupid and unnecessary. Like I said before, I had no idea she was dead at the point where she sent me the GPS.

I have spoken to @Cal Wain, @-StePettit- & @hol_llin teamspeak this evening, this whole situation has been resolved.

Tnanks for getting into a TeamSpeak channel and sorting this out between yourselves. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back