What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - CrimzonUK - Altis Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

C R I M Z O N

Helping Lewis the Hobo look for his vulcan pass
Unban Appeal for CrimzonUK 

In-game Name: C R I M Z O N

Server: Altis Life

Steam ID: 76561198215571584

Ban ID: aGiUiSftE

Reason given for your ban: A5.1.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was in kav when some people started calling me rather mean things, so i shot the floor next to him because he was abusing the greenzone and then knocked him out, turns out on my end he wasnt in the zone but on hes end he was, same with his friend. I then decided to post a report not really realising that i had broke a rule.

Why should we unban you ?: At the time i was not thinking about what i was doing and was rather annoyed, it was mostly a heat of the moment things. I never break rules and enjoyed playing this server alot and enjoy the community. what i did is a once in a life time event and will not happen again

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I never break rules and enjoyed playing this server alot and enjoy the community. what i did is a once in a life time event and will not happen again
Is that statement actually true? I see a different version to that. It seems to me you just dont care?

Is that statement actually true? I see a different version to that. It seems to me you just dont care?
if i do break a rule its mostly accidental where i dont realise ive done something until it is pointed out, but i then make up for it / resolve it. obviously i do care, i enjoy this server

Last edited by a moderator:
(Unknown) C R I M Z O N: fml this server gone far down hill

4:07 PM 05/04/2021

(Unknown) C R I M Z O N: if the server was still popping, it would be maxed, but no, the servers fucking dead

4:08 PM 05/04/2021

(Unknown) C R I M Z O N: server should be maxed out at this point
With a attitude like this and a clear disregard for the rules why should i let you back? furthermore.. why would you want to come back?

that was just me pointing out that the server has been averaging 9 players a day, until night time when it spikes to 40 players. when have i had a clear disregard of the rules? anyway, i want to come back because i come to this server for a place to go when ive got nothing to do and just wanna chill out, talk to people and make new friends and well, RP. All im asking for is a last chance

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, i will be unbanning you. Please make sure in the future if someone is breaking a rule you do not also.

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back