What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Matthew Labile - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Labile

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for Matthew Labile 

In-game Name: Matthew Labile

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199154044240

Ban ID: rpuk#3793

Reason given for your ban: speak to staff

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was accused of meta gaming, I've spoken to a staff member on team speak regarding the situation, I was going up north to get out of rp situations and ask in ooc for a god to help fix my nose poking through my mask because it was nearly storm and where I was headed there was a place I could also store my car, I didn't actually see the guy downed until I crashed after I passed him even after I took him to hospital I still went to where I was headed to ask in ooc, I don't know if you can check logs of ooc but you will see I was asking and got told to stop spamming so I stopped and continued to rp

Why should we unban you ?: I understand your point of view on what it looks like after speaking to a staff member. I've received a promotion in the apostle's lately and wouldn't sacrifice my position by doing something as silly as this and risking a ban. I've joined the city over a month ago now, I've been part of the apostles from the very beginning building my character to be loyal to the father and on the way I've also met good friends that I speak to on the daily even outside of the city. I believe I can bring more good RP into the city especially now when the father is in a coma and my character Matthew is awaiting for the father to hopefully feel better and come back to the chapel to help and guide us in the Apostles. I spend most of my day in the city and I would like to continue playing. Meeting the guy on the floor was a pure coincidence and again I'm sorry if the incident looked like meta-gaming. little side note I've met this guy like twice before finding him I don't even have his in game phone number, I genuinely have gained nothing from helping him, I also don't owe him any favours.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What staff member did you speak to on teamspeak regarding this? @Matthew Labile

Thank you for that.

Now I am sure you know how it looks. Whether or not you were there as a result of stream sniping is something only you know. 

What I am going to do is issue an unban however I want you to be abundantly clear on the fact that if this "coincidence" was to ever happen again then your next attempt at getting unbanned will be far more difficult than this one. 

Don't ruin everything you've put together on the server for something so daft. @Matthew Labile

Unbanned.

Now that you're apart of our community again, please ensure you're fully up-to date with our Community Rules and our game specific rules depending which one(s) you play;
Altis Life Rules & GTA RP Rules

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back